So this Twilight thing..

catmag

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The films are quite poor and i don't get the Robert Pattinson thing either! Prefer Jacob. It's all for teenagers really, but I read all the books when I was ill...and they were quite enjoyable.

If you want Vampires, you can't beat True Blood!

The films are quite poor and i don't get the Robert Pattinson thing either! Prefer Jacob. It's all for teenagers really, but I read all the books when I was ill...and they were quite enjoyable.

If you want Vampires, you can't beat True Blood!

Sukeh! /bill

I skyped my lass last night and she comes out with: 'So are you ready for seeing Twilight with the girls next friday?'

What the actual? Fortunately I have a badminton match so won't be going. :lol:

Gold :lol:

Twilight! Fuck that girly shit, where's my headband

Badminton-2_picnik-426x320.jpg

:lol: What's wrong with badminton? Probably one of the few sports both sexes can play together.

Badminton is nowhere near as gay as some of the stuff in Dr Groom's kettle bells thread. Or the cooking thread for that matter.

I have to say there are about 12 people from work who play badminton and they are the least sporty bunch of people you could ever imagine. I thought it was okay when I played it at school but from memory there wasn't a great deal of movement (which is probably why the colleagues mentioned play it).

I stopped watching True Blood a series and a half ago. It was alright when it was a bit of daftness with loads of shagging in, but when it became the Vampire Politics Show, that was me done with it.

It's not all been good like. 1&2 were good but I struggled with 3 and some of 4. Watching 5 now (season).

Badminton is quality, all about the skill and finesse.

It has other perks too, there's a new lass at my club who I wouldn't mind showing my flick serve. :faint:

All in the wrist, eh? Explains why I'm shit then. I'm decent at tennis though.

We went through a stage at work at playing Badminton. It was organised by some of our less fit members of staff who thought by playing it once a week they would become super fit and burn off all the shit they'd eaten all week.

For me, it was a chance to smash a shuttlecock high speed into my line managers face.

:lol: What's wrong with badminton? Probably one of the few sports both sexes can play together.

Badminton is nowhere near as gay as some of the stuff in Dr Groom's kettle bells thread. Or the cooking thread for that matter.

i'm quite partial to a game of badminton actually :razz:

it's impossible to book a court in south london incidentally. must be going through some kind of resurgence.

It's more timing than wrist. ;)

Timing, positioning, reaction.

If you hit it the same way you would a tennis ball then you won't hit it sweetly and you'll look like a spacca.

I love badminton, should've played county when I was a kid but didn't take it seriously enough so not as good as I should be. But then again it's only ever been a sport to play because I enjoy it, rather than spoil it by taking it too seriously.