Mackem WUM making himself look a cunt and winding nobody but himself up

I ♥ Daddys Cock

I'm just still in shock at discovering a pre-92 mag.

In my experience there's three specific 'types'.

The aforementioned 'Pre-92' (a rarity, and don't tell me otherwise - how come from crowds of 14,000 before then, you suddeny couldn't get into Sid James Park when you started doing 'well'). Usually recognisable by the Alan Robson style moustache and double-denim setup.

The 'Gloryhunter' (Glory :) )

Came after the second coming of Keegan when by a twist of fate, you stopped being a perma-Second Division fixture.

NOtable features: Clad from head to toe in black and white, like a scarf clad Christmas tree cruelly targeted by dysentry suffering pigeons.

The third type is obviously 'the rest', your standard wobble-bellied, hot-dog-eating, gap-toothed, Geordie Jean wearing Beefy sort.

If there's any other species I'd like to be kept informed.

I'd like to think this was a bit of self-deprecating parody on your part but I fear that may be giving you a little bit too much credit.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just still in shock at discovering a pre-92 mag.

In my experience there's three specific 'types'.

The aforementioned 'Pre-92' (a rarity, and don't tell me otherwise - how come from crowds of 14,000 before then, you suddeny couldn't get into Sid James Park when you started doing 'well'). Usually recognisable by the Alan Robson style moustache and double-denim setup.

The 'Gloryhunter' (Glory :) )

Came after the second coming of Keegan when by a twist of fate, you stopped being a perma-Second Division fixture.

NOtable features: Clad from head to toe in black and white, like a scarf clad Christmas tree cruelly targeted by dysentry suffering pigeons.

The third type is obviously 'the rest', your standard wobble-bellied, hot-dog-eating, gap-toothed, Geordie Jean wearing Beefy sort.

If there's any other species I'd like to be kept informed.

This isn't abuse, it's self-abuse. Explain why you would spend 6 minutes writing this boring inane piece of jealousy? Mackems are the lowest of the low as people in my view. Downtrodden, an incredible shithole of a place, I'd just accept it me. If you asked 100 people on family fortunes to name the shittest city in England, I'd guess Sunderland would get 44, Hull 29, Portsmouth 12 and Bradford 10. You know this is true yourself. In my view, well it's an actual fact, no mackem can talk about Newcastle people, football club, fans or city in a derogatory way without looking like a cunt. It's like me saying John Holmes had a small cock. You're a pitiful ridiculed example of what happens to a place with 500 years of neglect.

This isn't abuse, it's self-abuse. Explain why you would spend 6 minutes writing this boring inane piece of jealousy? Mackems are the lowest of the low as people in my view. Downtrodden, an incredible shithole of a place, I'd just accept it me. If you asked 100 people on family fortunes to name the shittest city in England, I'd guess Sunderland would get 44, Hull 29, Portsmouth 12 and Bradford 10. You know this is true yourself. In my view, well it's an actual fact, no mackem can talk about Newcastle people, football club, fans or city in a derogatory way without looking like a cunt. It's like me saying John Holmes had a small cock. You're a pitiful ridiculed example of what happens to a place with 500 years of neglect.

Come off it man, your 'city' (fuck knows why the retards insist on calling it the 'toon') is a joke.

The tackiest place in the north of England, think 'Bigg Market', think 'Geordie Shore'.

Everywhere you go in the UK (and abroad), people from Newcastle are universally despised. Absolutely hated.

The only place in the country where the 'fans' are under the illusion that they're a 'big' club.

No wonder the NOTW used to have a field day every Sunday hoying up yet another ludicrous front page about the latest 'Toon' fuck up.

Long may it carry on.

Come off it man, your 'city' (fuck knows why the retards insist on calling it the 'toon') is a joke.

The tackiest place in the north of England, think 'Bigg Market', think 'Geordie Shore'.

Everywhere you go in the UK (and abroad), people from Newcastle are universally despised. Absolutely hated.

The only place in the country where the 'fans' are under the illusion that they're a 'big' club.

No wonder the NOTW used to have a field day every Sunday hoying up yet another ludicrous front page about the latest 'Toon' fuck up.

Long may it carry on.

I don't understand trolls... I mean, is the purpose to anger other people? If it is, you're failing terribly, if you're instead, trying to prove a point? You're not.. I just don't understand the point?

Seems to me, your text suggests that in fact, you're angry. So, really, isn't this just you winding yourself up into a fit? I mean, re: the bit in bold.. that's demonstrably untrue. So, given that it's so baseless, what's the point?

Seems a bit daft to me?

Can we change the title of this thread to something more appropriate? Like "Mackem WUM making himself look a cunt and winding nobody but himself up"?

The wife and I were watching the John Bishop Sunshine tour which we TIVO'd from BBC a while back.

In it he talks about Sunderland he describes it as one of the most important cities in Britain. He says this is because everyone should visit Sunderland because it would stop them moaning about how shit their own home town is in comparison. He goes on to say that if you ever wondered what a town would be like if it's entire population was like the people from Big Fat Gypsy Wedding it's Sunderland. Yes that is how a SCOUSER describes Sunderland.

The wife and I were watching the John Bishop Sunshine tour which we TIVO'd from BBC a while back.

In it he talks about Sunderland he describes it as one of the most important cities in Britain. He says this is because everyone should visit Sunderland because it would stop them moaning about how shit their own home town is in comparison. He goes on to say that if you ever wondered what a town would be like if it's entire population was like the people from Big Fat Gypsy Wedding it's Sunderland. Yes that is how a SCOUSER describes Sunderland.

Dont you guys have a song or chant which goes something like 'coulda been born a mackem'.

I think somebody posted it on here some years back.

I don't get why the Mackems always pipe up with this 1992 shite, especially as their home suppport has increased by a higher % than ours has in the same time period.

Aye.

Their maximum average attendance in the last 30 years (46,790) is 244% of their minimum average attendance (13601) in the same period.

Our maximum average attendance in the last 30 years (52,032) is 208% of our minimum average attendance (16879) in the same period.

Their biggest year on year increase in attendance was 64% in 97/98 following the move to the Stadium of light.

Our biggest year on year increase in attendance was 41% in 00/01 following the last Leazes expansion.

Their biggest year on year decrease in attendance was -31% in 03/04 following relegation on 19 points.

Our biggest year on year decrease in attendance was -22% in 90/91 which were the darkest days of McKeag (we only lost 11% following the 08/09 relegation debacle).

But we're plastic :D

Even in the years preceding '92 when both clubs were in the second division we were still beating them, they only had one year with higher attendance because they were in the top flight and we were in the second division.

539pnk.jpg

The plastic fans bollocks comes from those 5 years between 92 and 97 where our attendances grew with success and stadium capacity and theirs didn't. So in that period they had to cling to some madcap notion to criticise us. The fact they followed this trend exactly 5 years later, with more plasticity, is lost on them, they still persist with it.