Mackem WUM making himself look a cunt and winding nobody but himself up

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be a good WUM, you have to be intelligent and you have to make people think. Hence why I'm a shite WUM, but you're the Fumaca of WUM's in all fairness. Why bother? You must ask yourself what's the point of your existence, you have to with posts like this.

keep to the subject matter please

Fucking hell, Mackems get one lucky win and suddenly he's back all (Daddys) cock sure. I'll let him stay though, makes me feel better knowing it could always be worse.

You can see it coming, knew our luck would run out sometime and you know what the crowd are like up here, another loss and the boo-boys will be out in force.

:lol: thats embarrassing, even for a mackem...

Edited by PaddockLad

Seems like the teams luck has finally ran out and his quest for champions leage football this season was a bit of fantasy

2 away games coming up against very poor teams

The geordie knives are being sharpened ready

Proof positive that incestuous relations produces offspring with learning difficulties and mental abnormalities.

Ban his ass

He'll soon get bored and crawl back under his cheese covered rock. No doubt their next loss or should we win any time soon should be enough to remind them of their place.

I've merged the two Mackem posts. Probably confuse them for a while but hey ho. Could easily have deleted but their fucking shockingly bad WUM attempts are worth laughing at.

Truth hurts though? absolutely gash squad and one game away from actually falling below the useless mackems.

Times couldnt be worse for the newcastle supporters. Another full house v swansea was it?

Not quite a full house, mainly due to Swansea returning 2,000 tickets. However, the 49,605 was a bigger crowd than Sunderland have had for any fixture since 1965 (47 years). Also worth noting our absolute gash squad finished higher last season than Sunderland AFC have since 1954 (58 years). Sunderland arguing with Newcastle fans over anything is like Claire Balding trying to win a beauty contest with Ursula Andress at her peak. It's truly embarrassing, you respect us, you all do, deep down, you love being mentioned in the same breath as Newcastle, we are utterly scornful and dismissive of our ugly neighbours, you know this and it's why you hate us partly.

Edited by McFaul

Not quite a full house, mainly due to Swansea returning 2,000 tickets. However, the 49,605 was a bigger crowd than Sunderland have had for any fixture since 1965 (47 years). Also worth noting our absolute gash squad finished higher last season than Sunderland AFC have since 1954 (58 years). Sunderland arguing with Newcastle fans over anything is like Claire Balding trying to win a beauty contest with Ursula Andress at her peak. It's truly embarrassing, you respect us, you all do, deep down, you love being mentioned in the same breath as Newcastle, we are utterly scornful and dismissive of our ugly neighbours, you know this and it's why you hate us partly.

Nothing there can be argued against :lol: