Mackem WUM making himself look a cunt and winding nobody but himself up

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

If this is what mackems are like I salute you guys for bearing with them. Im kind of having a mental image where there's something like the wall from Game of Thrones separating Sunderland from the rest of England and Newcastle walking the top of the wall. Black and white and all :lol: Charged with keeping the great unwashed from corrupting the rest of the country by constantly keeping them in their shadow and watching them obsess with it :lol:

Hang on a minute.

I was going to St James Park in the dark days of 88/89 when we were getting crowds of 9,000 so wind your neck in lads.

I was going to Roker Park in them days to watch my beloved Red & Whites, mate. It used to boil my piss that you Maggie bastards always got more in for your games than we did.

Not quite a full house, mainly due to Swansea returning 2,000 tickets. However, the 49,605 was a bigger crowd than Sunderland have had for any fixture since 1965 (47 years). Also worth noting our absolute gash squad finished higher last season than Sunderland AFC have since 1954 (58 years). Sunderland arguing with Newcastle fans over anything is like Claire Balding trying to win a beauty contest with Ursula Andress at her peak. It's truly embarrassing, you respect us, you all do, deep down, you love being mentioned in the same breath as Newcastle, we are utterly scornful and dismissive of our ugly neighbours, you know this and it's why you hate us partly.

:D

When you're good, you're good.

Hang on a minute.

I was going to St James Park in the dark days of 88/89 when we were getting crowds of 9,000 so wind your neck in lads.

http://www.nufc.com/html/1988-89.html

Nope. Despite being bottom of the league we had the 4th highest average gate in the country until the last 3 games when we were already relegated. Try again.

http://www.nufc.com/html/1988-89.html

Nope. Despite being bottom of the league we had the 4th highest average gate in the country until the last 3 games when we were already relegated. Try again.

1989/1990 season:

Highest home attendance 32,216 (vs. Sunderland)

Lowest home attendance 6,167 (vs. Oldham Athletic)

Edited by BennyGreen

1989/1990 season:

Highest home attendance 32,216 (vs. Sunderland)

Lowest home attendance 6,167 (vs. Oldham Athletic)

What in the Zenith Data Systems Trophy!?!?! You really MUST try harder. If you had've typed "I am a cunt", there's no way you would've looked more of a one than you do now. I bet that was the record crowd ever in it. Funnily enough I remember it, it was the day I got demoted from top set at school, sure it was around Christmas time, and I thought if I put the tears on when I got home I wouldn't get a bollocking, not only did I not get one, I got taken to McDonalds and the match as a sympathy treat. We won 3-2 and Paul Sweeney was captain, he scored one of the best goals I've ever seen, and no I'm not taking the piss.