Southampton Away

ToonArmy1993

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows how vital HBA is for us because without his driving runs there is nothing.

If we score it will be like Sammy's effort off Cisse, we aren't going to carve out a well worked goal. Cisse will be off soon.

Why can't we pass? Honestly forget formation, tactics etc.. Why can't we pass? We haven't even tried adventurous balls we just can't find our own players from 8 yards away and I cannot work out why, this has been happening all season. Absolutely mystifying.

Our most creative pass was Tiote to one of their players which says it all.

Spot on

Half time then. Pards' team talk:

'Well done lads, just hoof the ball up a few times more. We havent done enough of that. Oh and the midfield has been taking too many touches on the ball, hoof it up forward quicker will you? Dont forget how many players we have out injured, dont forget it! I want each of you to recite to me their names before you head off into the tunnel."

I don't blame Pardew for our recent crap form. The players just don't seem up for it, Cisse is off form, Jonas has nothing left for this side, Ferguson again looks lost, Williamson is just crap. And who can he bring in to replace these? Ranger?

Ba and Cisse cannot play together period. I'd take 7-8 mil for Ba and bring a new striker into the club in Jan. Cisse has touch like a rapist at the moment.

Something else that continues to irritate is our reliance on this "floaty back-post" free kick routine with Williamson. As far as I know it's never worked and we just concede possession over and over again.

Agreed, any of the stats lads got a percentage of goals scored from corners/free kicks this year compared to last? It seems on viewing that it's been a considerable drop.

I don't blame Pardew for our recent crap form. The players just don't seem up for it, Cisse is off form, Jonas has nothing left for this side, Ferguson again looks lost, Williamson is just crap. And who can he bring in to replace these? Ranger?

Ba and Cisse cannot play together period. I'd take 7-8 mil for Ba and bring a new striker into the club in Jan. Cisse has touch like a rapist at the moment.

Why would you sell the player responsible for the majority of our goals when we are desperately struggling to score? :lol:

Edited by Gejon

I wouldn't expect anything from Stoke either. Clueless fuckers.

Aye, thats going be a head on rape. These soft shites dont have 10% of the determination they do, and less quality from the looks of it.

Sell Ba :lol:

He's one of the most prolific strikers we've had in a decade

And also easy to spit his dummy out. I blame our lack of form this season on him. If he didn't have his fit in the summer through his agent about playing out of position, i think we'd be doing a lot better! I don't care how many goals a player provides, Nolan was the same - but he went.

And also easy to spit his dummy out. I blame our lack of form this season on him. If he didn't have his fit in the summer through his agent about playing out of position, i think we'd be doing a lot better! I don't care how many goals a player provides, Nolan was the same - but he went.

:lol:

If it wasn't for Ba we would be 20th.

'Fuck we are struggling to score this season, what can we do about this? Sell the one who is scoring, it's all his fault!'

I am sure he has made Cisse's touch so bad, made him stray offside so much and fluff the chances he has had too.