Stoke City - Newcastle

Aeris

Well you definitely do the first bit so you either are an pathetically desperate lass or even more worryingly something created by LBT.

None of the above, so you know fuck all aswell. Keep saying that same sentence over and over and I'll stab you in the eye.

Edited by Aeris

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Toonotl is tweeting that with a win today we would be four points off arsenal in 10th, "not too bad considering"... :lol:

Considering what you daft cunt, that we have forgotten how to play fotball?

Its about HOW WE PLAY, I could give a flying fuck if we were hovering around 15th if we played alright.

We dont. Even when we win we are a disgrace. Just fuck off Parjew.

Because you cant fire the entire squad Monroe Turnips. Everyone is playing shit because they are being used the wrong way and/or have no faith in the managers tactics.

Iniesta would look shite under pardew.

Like a business, Pardew is responsible for motivating and getting the best out of his players.

Thats his job.

Tim Krul's not been as good as he was last year, is that because he's being used wrong? A Norwegian and a man who (no offence CT) knows as much about football as I do Bhutani cinema are leading the 'sack him' camp. 'Nuff said.

Tim Krul's not been as good as he was last year, is that because he's being used wrong? A Norwegian and a man who (no offence CT) knows as much about football as I do Bhutani cinema are leading the 'sack him' camp. 'Nuff said.

You just stay with the herd young'un :lol:

All these Kids play a few games of football manager and they think they should be writing for the Times. :)

Why do you always use people playing FM against em? It obviously doesn't make you Pep Guardiola (he managed some big Spanish team :) ) but it doesn't exactly hurt does it. If anyone came on saying 'buy him/ appoint him as manager because of his FM stats' they'd deserve ridicule, but playing Football Manager would probably be more beneficial to overall football knowledge than say, watching Dallas on an iPhone in the back of a taxi.

Why do you always use people playing FM against em? It obviously doesn't make you Pep Guardiola (he managed some big Spanish team :) ) but it doesn't exactly hurt does it. If anyone came on saying 'buy him/ appoint him as manager because of his FM stats' they'd deserve ridicule, but playing Football Manager would probably be more beneficial to overall football knowledge than say, watching Dallas on an iPhone in the back of a taxi.

Fastest chomp of the night :lol: Good night ;)

Well, looks like you guys aren't saying it so I will. Captain Colo let the team down the last goal. He didn't even bother getting back to mark Cameron Jerome, just breezed right buy him. And that other fella, Williamson? need I say more?

Frankly the entire back four have gone mad the past few games. Right out of their minds

Harsh on Santon.

Yes, your right. But in his case I'm talking generally as a team defense.

I've missed watching one or two games (I think one was the first Maratimo game), which means like you all, I've closely watched every friggin goal against on the replays, and a great percentage of those let in came down to one, two, three, or sometimes all four just being lazy as hell. Could use some help from the midfield too I guess on a lot of those goals, seeing as they normally play so deep anyway.

I won't even get into our attacking problems at the moment. Which I see most on here see what I'm seeing. Which is ****.

Edited by LooneyToony

Bit late in my comments but I had things to do.

When I saw Pardew's starting line-up I thought it wasn't too bad and we should make a game of it, and we did but 2 defensive errors cost us dearly. It was a game we should of won and when we scored I thought we just might.

Krull's kicking distribution has become woeful.

No good going on about Willo, he's in the wrong league. He tries but he just doesn't put in enough good shifts. He stood flat-footed when they got the equalizer.

Tiote was a bit of a liability today with his losing and giving the ball away.

Anita is lightweight, not sure if he's going to make it in the premier league.

Ba and Cisse up front as our strike-force just isn't working. Stoke always looked more dangerous going forward than we did.

Jonas is nowhere near as good as he has been in the past, works his arse off but little to show for it.

Santon? well I don't miss Enrique anymore.

Colo put in a good shift but could be faulted for one of their goals.

Wilson!! was the same as ever with his crosses.

Perch had a decent game.

I see Toonotl is tweeting that with a win today we would be four points off arsenal in 10th, "not too bad considering"... :lol:

Considering what you daft cunt, that we have forgotten how to play fotball?

Its about HOW WE PLAY, I could give a flying fuck if we were hovering around 15th if we played alright.

We dont. Even when we win we are a disgrace. Just fuck off Parjew.

You've really got your knickers in a knot now haven't you? You know the point of being a WUM is to wind others up. I should be the one getting pissy. Poor effort. Lift your game.

Asided from what has been said already, it's a bit worrying how much goals knock the stuffing out of us this season. We were doing ok (not great though) against Swansea, looked like we might sneak one, then when they scored the whole side went to shit. Same last night, once that goal went in it was shit hit the fan stuff and we go a bit headless chicken.

Bit late in my comments but I had things to do.

When I saw Pardew's starting line-up I thought it wasn't too bad and we should make a game of it, and we did but 2 defensive errors cost us dearly. It was a game we should of won and when we scored I thought we just might.

Krull's kicking distribution has become woeful.

No good going on about Willo, he's in the wrong league. He tries but he just doesn't put in enough good shifts. He stood flat-footed when they got the equalizer.

Tiote was a bit of a liability today with his losing and giving the ball away.

Anita is lightweight, not sure if he's going to make it in the premier league.

Ba and Cisse up front as our strike-force just isn't working. Stoke always looked more dangerous going forward than we did.

Jonas is nowhere near as good as he has been in the past, works his arse off but little to show for it.

Santon? well I don't miss Enrique anymore.

Colo put in a good shift but could be faulted for one of their goals.

Wilson!! was the same as ever with his crosses.

Perch had a decent game.

Agree with all of this.

The saddest thing, last night, was watching Coloccini for the 2nd goal.

It's not as if Jerome is a top striker but he couldn't believe his luck as he strolled past Colo.

Hopefully, it was just because he;s missed a few games and tired towards the end of the game.

A complete lack of confidence and belief does that to you. It is also evident from how uneasy we've been on the ball and the inability to retain possession over the last few games.

Once we concede its game over. We havent come back from 0-1 in two years.

Never going to happen under pardew.

Once we concede its game over. We havent come back from 0-1 in two years.

Never going to happen under pardew.

Wasn't the 4-4 game under Pardew?

I suppose you will argue that was the team spirit left behind by Hughton and I do agree with that to a certain extent. Our current lack of bounce back ability is worrying.

The idea that the team spirit was a hangover from Hughton which has only recently expired is a nonsense.

Probably but there seems to have been a consistent decline ever since he left.

Anyway everything seems to be wrong at the moment doesnt it? A couple of wins and everything will be fine and dandy again,