Pardew's excuses

DubiousBobcat

quality posts by Stevie by the way, the nail was hit on the head with every post and found myself doing the gif below to most posts:

tumblr_lu64rif0K11qkxl62.gif

:lol:

Thanks. My post was just a few pissed off grunts this morning, made into a magnificent piece you can read here http://payaso-del-mierda.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/we-drift-like-worried-fire.html thanks to Gene Clark.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardew is the right man for the job because of his 5th place finish last season has bought him a bit of time. He's getting the benefit of the doubt from most supporters and almost certainly more than that level of support from the man who's just given him an 8 year contract. That won't last long though, certainly not from the supporters if things continue to go wrong. He's only the right man for the job if he can turn things round in other words, and we can't tell if he will or won't.

Theres better managers out there than Pardew, yes. Does that answer your question better?.......

Sam Allardyce always seems to do well at clubs in a bit of bother. Any takers?....Tony Pulis knows how to scrap for points, but theyre both employed. As are Laudrup at Swansea, Jol at Fulham and Martinez at Wigan, Lambert at Villa, Clarke is a novice manager at WBA, dodgy call that one etc etc...would Ashley pay up any of their contracts mid season and a huge lump of compo to their clubs?...

Alan Curbishley did a great job at Charlton and when they thought they could do better they ended up in divison 3. Mark Hughes produces rock hard teams when he's allowed a shout at who actually comes in on the playing staff. Anyone else?..Glen Hoddle?.....Alex McLeish?...all without a job...Terry Venables?..he produced some cracking teams to watch, LBT would love him, but I think he turned Ashley down around the time Kinnear was appointed. Whose appointment, incidentally, lead to the last time a mananger was sacked for losing 4 in a row at NUFC, and beleive it or not that was Chrissy Hughton....who'd have thunk it? :lol:..... Craig Levein's probably waiting for a call, but Robbie Di Matteo is on gardening leave after his Chelsea affair turned sour.

Experienced hands in the championship?...Warnock or Holloway for example? an old boy to get the crowd on side?...Lee Clark?..foreign managers?.... I tell you who always impressed me, Hector Cuper, brilliant defensive coach. He'd sort Willo out, probably get him an England cap or two.2 Champions League finals with Valencia. Now at Ordispur in Turkey. Klaus Toppmoller, brilliant at Leverkusen, not in work but likely to be pissed as we speak. Koemans at Feyenoord, is Klinsmann still enjoying the California sunshine?...

Feel free to add to the list, there are probably dozens you could argue are better coaches than Pardew and you could also argue that they could all do a better job than he's doing at the moment.

What a brilliant, brilliant post

Aye, he's canny knowledgeable when he's not banging on about attendances in 1986 in the Rumbelows Cup ;)

It was the Milk Cup in 1986, Rumbelows didn't take over sponsorship till 1990, without being a pedantic cunt.

Ironically enough, I was on twitter today discussing alternative views with a bloke on there, in reaction to another guy stating Joe Kinnear was a better Ashley appointment than Keegan was. It got me thinking why people look for these alternative views. My opinion is that they look for them because it makes them appear different, it makes them (in their opinion) look more interesting. People who support Ashley, including one of my best friends, almost always fall in to this category. Anyway another lads take on people who look for these alternative views was people have them because they feel worthless when everyone thinks the same way, so many HAVE to contrive something new to make themselves feel comfortable about who they are.

I'll remind people that our manager is the current Barclays Premier League Manager of the Season. The only manager in the last 10 years to win it who came outside the top 2. His achievement of coming 5th (while I think we were lucky) noted because of his work shopping at Aldi rather than Harrods like the clubs above us and just below us last season. Ashley deserves NO credit for last season, we still haven't spent the money we generated in 2010/2011 man, the job Pardew did in terms of where we finished with the meagre amounts he had to spend and the average squad we already had was quite astonishing.

It's amazing people who watch football year in year out yet still don't understand the game. There are very very few things in football more important than the M word. Momentum. Last season we started it thinking aye mid table will do with this fat cunt spending next to fuck all yet again, but we got to game 11, and we had a look around, and thought fuck me we've got 25 points from 11 games and we're second. We kept on just quietly getting results, 3-1 at Stoke, draws at Man Utd, and it set us up for the whole season. It's not because we were playing brilliant, we haven't got a good enough side and squad to play brilliantly and that is NOT Pardew's fault, it's because we had a good little spirit in the team, and looked like a side while not being brilliant who knew exactly how to get results.

This season though there is no momentum, there is none. Pardew is not a miracle worker, we've been desperately unlucky with injuries, there aren't too many games where he's been able to field the same team twice, in a tired squad bereft of confidence, yet all of this is Pardew's fault??!?! FUCK OFF! The blame lies squarely as that potential heart attack victim cunt. The money is there, we needed three players with our additional Europa League campaign not to mention the fact that the money is there, but they just won't fucking spend it. The Debuchy deal sums it all up. We're not talking about Deportivo wanting £11m for Luque after accepting £7m and FFS bending over backwards. They wanted £6m for the best right back at Euro 2012 (imo) and Llambias turns round and says "deaw off we fort it was 6 miww in eurows" fuckin cunts. You could feel it just before the transfer window closed, and certainly just after it, that the momentum was lost for this season certainly, that is not Pardew's fault, he isn't doing anything different, we'll battle on and come 12th like I said, will be an up and down season, but people questioning his position should never go to a game ever again. David Moyes came 4th with the blue dippers, the next season they come 17th. Everton stood by him, and while in my view they are massive overachievers given their stature, fanbase, and size, he almost single handedly made them an established top 8 club over a whole decade. Pardew can do the same, but he'll have to keep on performing miracles as long as the two FAT BASTARDS are in charge of the club.

Post of the year.

End of thread.

Sacking Pardew is crazy talk. Injuries and suspensions to key players are not excuses, they are facts. Cisse having a barron spell isn't Pardews fault. Playing extra games in the Europa league doesn't help either. Pardew does need to take some responsibility for not replacing Simpson and Williamson, both nowhere near good enough. But sacking him? Really? Not for me

Sacking Pardew is crazy talk. Injuries and suspensions to key players are not excuses, they are facts. Cisse having a barron spell isn't Pardews fault. Playing extra games in the Europa league doesn't help either. Pardew does need to take some responsibility for not replacing Simpson and Williamson, both nowhere near good enough. But sacking him? Really? Not for me

Do you really think Pardew thinks he doesnt need to improve certain posistions?

Its out of his hands, the deals couldnt be done this summer after the players required had been identified by the "team". The part of the "team" which is supposed to do the deals failed. Nowt to do with Pardew that. He's responsible for helping identify potential targets, but doesnt get involved in the finacial side of things, very few coaches do nowadays.

Stability is the important thing here, even if we end up hoofing it around midtable in the championship.

Enough of slagging off the manager, its the PLAYERS who fail to deliver.

Even in league one in Pards we trust. He's earnt it. Even if we are clogging it around in the Mars Bar Ishthmian league North I say we stick with the man we know.

Unbelieveable that the germans hounded Hitler out in 1945 to be honest, he should have been given more time.

He had been the leader of the germans for 12 years and had brought stability to the land. Ok they were going through a little barren spell by the end of the war, but who would possibly be interested in replacing him? Names on a paper please.

Do you really think Pardew thinks he doesnt need to improve certain posistions?

Its out of his hands, the deals couldnt be done this summer after the players required had been identified by the "team". The part of the "team" which is supposed to do the deals failed. Nowt to do with Pardew that. He's responsible for helping identify potential targets, but doesnt get involved in the finacial side of things, very few coaches do nowadays.

Mike knows his fotball, he keeps asking me "When are you going to get that central defender?"

Unbelieveable that the germans hounded Hitler out in 1945 to be honest, he should have been given more time.

He had been the leader of the germans for 12 years and had brought stability to the land. Ok they were going through a little barren spell by the end of the war, but who would possibly be interested in replacing him? Names on a paper please.

Breivik invokes Godwin's Law; loses the internet. HONK!

Mike knows his fotball, he keeps asking me "When are you going to get that central defender?"

You take literaly everything that comes out of everyone's mouth? To borrow a phrase "what a fuckin mug"...So Pardew was sucking up to his boss via the press, distasteful to me certainly, but what does it fuckin matter in the big picture?

And it proves nothing in the context of this....or you beleive that Pardew is sat there negotiating transfer fees with Lille?...Llambias is on record saying that they couldnt agree a fee for Debuchy. Douglas is available for nothing in the summer. Am not saying I agree with the way this summer was handled but it was completley and utterly out of Pardew's hands and to claim otherwise shows a basic inability to understand how these things work. Who'd have thought you can't understand something? not like you etc etc...

So he is serving porkies as usual and you are still feeding off his hand like a spastic in a nursing home? Not like you etc etc

If he he has nothing to do with transfers, then pretending to big billy big bucks in the presser leaves him frying in his own cooking pan when it comes to bite him in the arse later ;)

I dont believe anything the charlatan says, but he told us he was in charge of bringing in a centreback. Now he isnt. Which way is it?

Edited by Lake Bells tits

You take literaly everything that comes out of everyone's mouth? To borrow a phrase "what a fuckin mug"...So Pardew was sucking up to his boss via the press, distasteful to me certainly, but what does it fuckin matter in the big picture?

And it proves nothing in the context of this....or you beleive that Pardew is sat there negotiating transfer fees with Lille?...Llambias is on record saying that they couldnt agree a fee for Debuchy. Douglas is available for nothing in the summer. Am not saying I agree with the way this summer was handled but it was completley and utterly out of Pardew's hands and to claim otherwise shows a basic inability to understand how these things work. Who'd have thought you can't understand something? not like you etc etc...

He only posted that because I mentioned it yesterday. He's my bitch, basically ;)

Pards just changes his story week by week. It started with fighting for 4th (he did say that)...No mention of a small squad then eh... ;)

There were some signs of life at Stoke and we did deserve something. The PL is a cruel master.

Edited by Park Life

So basically when pardew brags about how he is given a Centreback carte blanche by Mike, and later on whines about the lack of squad depth - Noone should hold him culpable? :lol:

Man some on here are every politicians wet dream. No demand for accountability whatsoever!

Theres talking shit, and then theres poor old alan

Edited by Lake Bells tits