Gay Marriage in Churches

Christmas Tree

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get my head around wanting to get married in a church.

Like wanting the kkk to christen your non-white baby.

Don't want to be in any sexist, racist, homophobic club that would have me as a member.

I'm atheist but would quite like to get married in a church. They're just pretty, aren't they?

Interesting how folks can vilify people for their faith yet to do the same about sexual orientation, for example, would lead to outrage.

Not that interesting. One is choice and the other is sexual orientation.

Interesting how folks can vilify people for their faith yet to do the same about sexual orientation, for example, would lead to outrage.

Hmmm, 'religious freedom', the right to be bigoted and dictate to others it seems to me in this case. And many, many others.

Disappointed to see some people on my timeline opposing gay marriage because they're "dirty cunts"

:lol: People are fucking moronic. Anyone who opposes gay marriage is a fucking arsehole. It's got fuck all to do with you, and if you're opposed to it, then just don't marry a gay bloke and your protest is registered. But mind your own business about those that do.

I'm atheist but would quite like to get married in a church. They're just pretty, aren't they?

A Jewish couple would not get married in a Swastika laden, Nazi festival hall right? even if the architecture was aesthetically pleasing..

A Jewish couple would not get married in a Swastika laden, Nazi festival hall right? even if the architecture was aesthetically pleasing..

Speaking as a Jew, I'd love nothing more to get married in a swastika laden, Nazi festival hall.

:unsure:

Hearing the incredibly pathetic arguments against gay marriage has actually been quite amusing. Especially with the damage it has inflicted on the conservative party.

Speaking as a Jew, I'd love nothing more to get married in a swastika laden, Nazi festival hall.

:unsure:

Hearing the incredibly pathetic arguments against gay marriage has actually been quite amusing. Especially with the damage it has inflicted on the conservative party.

It's entertaining to say the least - hopefully Labour can wipe the floor with them in 2015

The bestiality/incest ones are the best.

Having said that consensual sibling incest isn't something I'd dismiss outright if nobody gets harmed.