Christmas

Christmas Tree

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't work in South Tyneside, but I'm amused to hear that you know that :lol:

It happens occasionally, but sometimes we'll have a run of a few in a short space of time.

Suddenly people just start shoving things up there eh? :lol:

actually i'm not that surprised about these revelations as the 3 most extreme sexual deviants i've known were Mackems; one was in to water sports as recipient, another was a dogger who adopted a watching brief only & the other had a fetish for slippers......

actually i'm not that surprised about these revelations as the 3 most extreme sexual deviants i've known were Mackems; one was in to water sports as recipient, another was a dogger who adopted a watching brief only & the other had a fetish for slippers......

I don't work in South Tyneside man! Or Sunderland :lol:

She's just one of these people who's got an opinion on everything, without knowing a damned thing about anything. She bemoaned the respect Beckham gets, insisting he was a lazy footballer, who was always in the papers falling out of clubs. Yet, when we explained that's just untrue, she just ignored us and ploughed on with her rant regardless.

She insisted Mancini will get the sack because "Arab's have no patience"

I just want to kill her and use her bones to create a boat, her tendons as the rigging and her flayed skin as the sail. Once the vessel is sea-worthy push it off the beach and watch her hatefilled bullshit disappear over the horizon.

Now that's more like it. Daytime with his family, cracking pub lunch with more food than it would be humanly possible to consume, then the evening/night back in the same pub with friends who live in Berlin but happen to do Christmas in the same neck of the Lincolnshire woods every few years. Desperation to get away from their awful family = tasty pub session chez nous = double Juras aplenty = not even overly annoyed about the match any more.

Novovirus has impeded our family tours today. I've been playing nurse, but the day off has meant I get to stay in and play with my toys off Santa.

Rocksmith for Xbox 360 is the best. I'm building a name for myself as a good local band already and fame beckons.

Got a new blu-ray player too along with all the coen bros films, all the superman films, all the Back to the future films, inception and the Led Zep live Celebration Day gig.

When I grow tired of those I have Danny Bakers book, the (relatively) new public enemy cd and lots of sweets/chocolate/biscuits to gorge on.

...and an orange.

I may need your help Catmag.

Whilst playing Scrabble earlier today I accidentally swallowed several tiles ....

As far as my ringpiece is concerned, my next shite could spell disaster.

:lol:

Sherlock Holmes once correctly called out Watson for inserting fruit up his back passage in some sexual perverted manner. When Watson asked how he could've possibly deduced that, Holmes of course replied, "Lemon-entry my dear Watson, lemon-entry."

Just getting the coat as we speak.

Tonight I'm at work so I would like the local population to not stab each other, be careful on the roads and not put anything up their bottoms they might have trouble getting back out. Thanks.

Guess what I've just anaesthetised someone for. :lol: