Christmas

Christmas Tree

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairly standard Christmas for me, albeit in strange surroundings - my parents found a buyer for their house just before my grandad died in September so have moved into his. Weird to be staying in his house at all (the only other time I did so was to help care for my dying grandmother three years ago), let alone at this time when I've spent the last 18 Christmases. But life goes on. Just glad I can be here at all, God bless Muslims. ;)

Driving up to see relatives in Manchester today before trundling over the Pennines back to Leeds. Be careful on the roads everyone - see that story about the crash on the M6 yesterday?

Be careful on the roads everyone - see that story about the crash on the M6 yesterday?

Heard about it just before we were about to sit down to dinner, so tragic. :(

Had a lovely family Christmas and there was even a miracle - my mam let me open a window and let some air in. It's always sweltering in her living room, we were all stewing in our own juices. :lol:

:lol: I feel absolutely gigantic. I did a kettlebell session this morning after balking at the idea of a run (belly too jiggly) and I think I was sweating out full sprouts.

:lol:

I have just got Game of Thrones season 1 box set.

Opening it, and pressing play, is the most strenuous exercise I plan for the next week or so.

I'm actually feeling a certain level of stress from trying to work out what I'm gonna eat/drink next. :lol: It's nagging at the back of my head constantly that there's a metric fuckton of food waiting for me in the next room, and I'm somehow making a mistake by not jamming some of it into my face at this precise moment.

That's where I am - I haven't put any weight on I just think I have.

Looking forward to giving my running shoes a blast before falling down and being sick or something.

Also got new trainers which is just as well as I've been a right fat cunt over Xmas and not done yet. Reinstalled the "myfitnesspal" app on my phone and I've given myself until the 1st to eat/drink and be a slob then it's back at it.

Tonight I'm at work so I would like the local population to not stab each other, be careful on the roads and not put anything up their bottoms they might have trouble getting back out. Thanks.

in South Tyneside, quite a lot

I don't work in South Tyneside, but I'm amused to hear that you know that :lol:

It happens occasionally, but sometimes we'll have a run of a few in a short space of time.