Brighton V Newcastle

Christmas Tree

There's a few Pardew Out bandwagon jumpers like, when David Blunkett could see where the true blame lies and always will lie as long as he's here. Even a good mate of mine Contrary Craig, from a pro-Ashley stance admits he was at cataclysmic fault in the summer I think only an idiot could even deny that Ashley is the fundamental problem at NUFC. Managers don't go from Manager of The Season to 6/7 months later being completely clueless. It's a pathetic assertion. He'll get things wrong like even SAF does, but he's a good manager, it's just his boss (the bloke who chose him for Pardew Out fuckwits) is the worst man in the history of Newcastle United Football Club. I would take League One football if it meant he would sell the club, that's how much I hate him. I'd love to think he reads toontastic.

I hate the cunt too but not sure I'd go down two divisions to get rid. As mad as it sounds there are probably even worse owners out there, those clowns at Blackburn for example.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's worse is the silence. Especially for the away fans who have been insulted by the 7's and 4's and now probably the worst performance in many a year yesterday. How many now? 16 away games with no win? and not a fuckin peep.

Edited by @yourservice

Not a prayer

:lol: Nice.

So as an atheist you are presumably unpersuaded by things we may wish to be true in the face of no evidence.

Where is the evidence that there are better managers out there than Pardew who would work under the conditions we offer?

It's not simplifying an argument it's breaking through the bluster to get at the points.

You think our transfer policy will deter a better manager than Pardew. I explained why I think your wrong.

You say I copied something off Tooj. I point out how you are wrong.

I think you are more interested in the idea of an argument than the individual points.

I'm sure rather than commenting on the two points above you will now slink off. ;)

I'll admit there's a possibility the club might think of using someone like Carr - came from you at some stage - you normally just regurgitate something you've read so i thought the trend had continued.

Other than that you've yet to understand a single thing.

Just snide insults and moving the goal posts.

Idiot or wum.

I'll admit there's a possibility the club might think of using someone like Carr - came from you at some stage - you normally just regurgitate something you've read so i thought the trend had continued.

Other than that you've yet to understand a single thing.

Just snide insults and moving the goal posts.

Idiot or wum.

Suppose one admission is better than none.

And as for the goal posts...... I said I would like to see them recruit a better manager than Pardew. You and a few others have tried to tell me thats impossible. I dont agree. Hard yes, not impossible.

End of really.

Suppose one admission is better than none.

And as for the goal posts...... I said I would like to see them recruit a better manager than Pardew. You and a few others have tried to tell me thats impossible. I dont agree. Hard yes, not impossible.

End of really.

Who used the word impossible?

Nobody as far as I'm aware. Incredibily unlikely was probably closer to the truth - which was based on sound reasoning rather than ''There must be someone'' & then finding yourself unable to mention a single name or unable to understand basic points which highlight the previous & current failings of the regime & how that will most likely deter the ''right manager'' - if they go outside their circle of friends anyway.

''We have a good first 11'' doesn't say a great deal for recruitment when I can't remember us ever having an adaquate squad at any stage under Ashley.

Pardew refuted the suggestion that he deliberately fielded a weakened team.

He said: “The only one I could have played at the start was Sylvain Marveaux who I thought could help us late in the game.

There's no way on earth Cisse & Coloccini had knocks - he was protecting them.

I would've expected a stronger team than we played but other than Marveaux I don't think that was really an option. That said for 2000 travelling fans he should have started him.

Cisse/Coloccini I can understand - it lacks ambition but he's probably aware he'll get one striker if he's lucky & a centre half if all his Christmas's come at once.

How fucked would we be if we were without those two?

Where does it say that 500K a year is the final and forever roof we offer a manager? If Pardew finally got sacked (because he's clueless and feverish and keeps giving us abysmal results because he cant man-manage the team back into shape) Ashley could theoretically want to dig deeper into the money bag. Looking into leagues like La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga or Eredivisie, where there is plenty of managers with more potential than Pardew, some of them could actually say yes if he just up the salary a little bit. There might even be clubless managers who's better than Pards.

What we all suspect though, is that this is not gonna happen, not because there's noboby who wants to manage Newcastle, not because the wage budget is the tightest in the world, but because Ashley doesnt want another person. Pardew may be almost incompetent as a manager, but nobody is gonna fill the role as the puppet as perfect as he does. The mafia boss Ashley's little finger. Fuckin London mafia fucks... Thats why we wont see another manager? Am I not right?

Where does it say that 500K a year is the final and forever roof we offer a manager? If Pardew finally got sacked (because he's clueless and feverish and keeps giving us abysmal results because he cant man-manage the team back into shape) Ashley could theoretically want to dig deeper into the money bag. Looking into leagues like La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga or Eredivisie, where there is plenty of managers with more potential than Pardew, some of them could actually say yes if he just up the salary a little bit. There might even be clubless managers who's better than Pards.

What we all suspect though, is that this is not gonna happen, not because there's noboby who wants to manage Newcastle, not because the wage budget is the tightest in the world, but because Ashley doesnt want another person. Pardew may be almost incompetent as a manager, but nobody is gonna fill the role as the puppet as perfect as he does. The mafia boss Ashley's little finger. Fuckin London mafia fucks... Thats why we wont see another manager? Am I not right?

Probably spot on. It really depends how much he wants to gamble all those millions v keeping Pardew. And lets not forget he's been here before with Shearer. That should either tell him to do nowt or act now.

If we get players back and still get thumped at Norwich then the following few days will tell you whether he is going to stick or twist.

Also according to PL the away support is starting to turn. Once / If they go he's fucked.

Pardew hasn't performed well this season - that's obvious enough but you can't tie a managers hand behind his back & then push him off the plank. If they give him a decent January, invest properly & Pardew has a decent team to work with and still looks abysmal fair enough.

The tactics have been poor but having thought about it I wouldn't like to build from the back if I had players like Williamson/Simpson either - they look uncomfortable hoofing it half the time. That said we've looked good at times playing it on the deck - against Man United & Arsenal most recently - before the obvious capitulations - one obviously caused by fatigue & a fresh Arsenal.

I don't trust the board to bring in another manager as it is - they seemed to have gone for an easy option or personal friend so far.

In addition bringing in a manager from a foreign league - with no experience of the premier league can have it's dangers too. They normally have to be pretty special.

Afraid of foreign managers not gonna cope with the league? Premier League is full of them, other leagues are full of them. If they know english and have good antennes there shouldn't really be that much difference...of course if the manager we bring in never sat a foot outside his home country AND is at the same level as Pardew then we're gonna have a big problem, thats clueless times ten.

Look at how hard it is to get a good England manager ffs.

It's easy to sack a manager and usually they do relatively well at the beginning.

Look at the CVs of those who have 'failed' at Chelsea.

It has been a very long time since we've had anything approaching managerial stability and almost for that reason alone I'm happy to stick with Pardew. Moyes has had good and bad seasons.

Seeing as how CT doesn't have to underwrite the risk he can spout as much new found confidence as he likes. His position is eternally rigged for him to kid himself that he's right 'there's always someone better out there....and it's not my job to say who'.

If I were a mod I would ban him for a week, I'd rather listen to Leazes.

Fuck me its not against forum rules to have a slighlty dotty opinion on something is it?

Give CT a break, he's been consistant on this. Consistantly fuckin daft like, but he has held this view for a number of months(! :lol:) now.

Edited by PaddockLad

If I were a mod I would ban him for a week, I'd rather listen to Leazes.

When he was carrying on last night, I was reminded of Leazes. It was like the sort of One Man and His Dog nightmare scenarios that you used to see all the time with Leazes, where he was unerringly and expertly shepherded into the Pen of Logic, only for the shepherd (no pun intended) to look down to latch the gate, and look up to find that the pen was in fact empty. And there, on the top of a hill a mile away was Leazes waving with a crazy grin on his face. CT even obliged with a "Quite" where Leazes gave us the "Exactly".

He's scarily similar at the minute imo.

When he was carrying on last night, I was reminded of Leazes. It was like the sort of One Man and His Dog nightmare scenarios that you used to see all the time with Leazes, where he was unerringly and expertly shepherded into the Pen of Logic, only for the shepherd (no pun intended) to look down to latch the gate, and look up to find that the pen was in fact empty. And there, on the top of a hill a mile away was Leazes waving with a crazy grin on his face. CT even obliged with a "Quite" where Leazes gave us the "Exactly".

Poetry. :lol:

Quite.

Leazes calling TT again today, his mate Stevie included by the looks of it. :lol:

Worst case of unrequited love I've ever seen, I feel sorry for him.

@leazeslad @thisdave Toontastic who banned me for calling it correctly, you don't even have the halls to admit it and apologise for whining

Freudian?