Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me chuckle that CT/Aeris are apoplectic about Pardew. As if the eleven pro footballers out there are just waiting for an inspired team talk to suddenly remember how to play like Barcelona

The fact that Pardew set up his team like CT wanted prior to kick off makes it even stranger

Hang on while not yet in the Pardew out camp fully whose fault is the shit hoofball tactics?

Hmm it was dreadful to watch but we weren't getting past their midfield any other way looking at it.

I wouldn't trust Williamson to do anything but hoof it - or Simpson when he was first team. Regards Williamson - Heading is supposed to be his main ability & today he was shite at that.

So you're saying the tactics on the pitch have nothing to do with the manager.

I'm saying if it was as easy as saying 'keep it on the floor, pass and move, triangles, first to every ball, get touch tight' and all the other shite Sunday league managers shout, every team would be playing like Spain. Do you really think Pardew says 'Reet lads, Cisse is up front on his own today so he's gonna have two men on him at all times, what we need to do is hoof it to him at every opportunity'

I'm saying if it was as easy as saying 'keep it on the floor, pass and move, triangles, first to every ball, get touch tight' and all the other shite Sunday league managers shout, every team would be playing like Spain. Do you really think Pardew says 'Reet lads, Cisse is up front on his own today so he's gonna have two men on him at all times, what we need to do is hoof it to him at every opportunity'

:lol:

Excellent.

A valueble point but it didn't stop us sliding further down the table to 16th.

Obertan, Jonas, Williamson, contributed little or nothing to the game. Williamson is nothing more than a pub team hoofer and he can't always keep it on the pitch. Jonas' final touches were rubbish as usual and he wasn't the dynamo we came to expect. Obertan, well I just don't know why Pardew can't see by now that he just doesn't fit.

Santon was decent but not at his best.

Colo put in a decent shift and who knows if it will be his last in a Black n' White shirt.

Cisse was almost anonymous due to the lack of decent service and support.

They played better than we did overall and we never really threatened to any degree.

no; indeed it is the only 1 of the 4 local authorities on both banks of the river in Tyne & Wear where i've not had the pleasure of residing.

why are you interested?

I thought when you were slagging off the people you grew up with that you said it was in hebburn.....or Jarrow.

He seems to have went missing. Oh Well...

Not much to hang around for Tom.

It's not Jonas's fault, it's not Pardews fault etc etc. Heard it all season from the same so called "knowledgable folk".

People can profess to know the finer details of the game til the cows come home but unless we concentrate on creating goals we are going down.

It's no good you saying Norwich would simply clear every ball as that's patently bollocks. A quick break, a quick whipped in cross for Cisse to run onto with his head or his foot or his arse and we could have won.

Yes let's protect the full back when we are playing Man U or Arsenal etc but not against fucking Norwich.

And as for some people saying its not the manager it's the players, it all depends what instructions they are given whether to sit back, counter attack, hoof it etc etc. A better manager would have taken all three points today.

Hey Ho though, onto the next game.

Yes let's protect the full back when we are playing Man U or Arsenal etc but not against fucking Norwich.

Norwich beat both Manchester United & Arsenal at home this season - so better managers than Pardew with better teams have taken nothing, Catenaccio - read up on it.

I don't even know why I bother with you, you never really debate anything properly or actually engage anybody you just hang to basic - vague statements that can't really be contradicted because they never get past fanciful hypothesis.

''If we had Messi we would have won that today'' etc etc.

Norwich beat both Manchester United & Arsenal at home this season - so better managers than Pardew with better teams have taken nothing, Catenaccio - read up on it.

I don't even know why I bother with you, you never really debate anything properly or actually engage anybody you just hang to basic - vague statements that can't really be contradicted because they never get past fanciful hypothesis.

''If we had Messi we would have won that today'' etc etc.

Unlike your great analysis... No point putting good crosses in as nowt would have got past their defence.

You've been saying Im wrong all season Tom yet here we are getting closer to the drop as each week passes.

Most people - including - myself - have been saying we're in trouble. It's quite obvious. Pulling the point away from all your incorrect guesses there as usual.

Besides - it's Mike & Derek's great recruitment policy that has got us in this mess.

How long have you been saying we're getting relegated by the way CT?

(Stinks of Leazes Mag here by the way IM RIGHT IM RIGHT for the record I like Leazesmag ;) )