Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not entirely sure about the rules regarding this, but does any of SL's conduct in this affair equate to tapping up?

Perhaps they believe as their nation once had him in their possession they are entitled to snatch him back irrespective of our wishes or the law.

Not sure San Lorenzo have made any demands or desparately pursued anything.

They've always said it's down to Coloccini. If he negotiates a departure from NUFC, they'd love to have him. If he doesn't, then they'll walk away.

Perhaps if Alan Carr was any good at football we'd hold some sway over other clubs in getting him.

“San Lorenzo will wait for him until the end of this week. If he can’t solve this situation, we will go for another player"

Well we're not talking to him till Monday. So they can do one. Cheeky twats. Unless his wife has ebola, poor form this from Colo.

If I was Lambias I'd fax them a photocopy of my balls with the message "Lick these and fax straight back".

He's waaaay ahead of you. 1st day on the job, I believe. All professional clubs and a few local hotels received that fax.

“San Lorenzo will wait for him until the end of this week. If he can’t solve this situation, we will go for another player"

Well we're not talking to him till Monday. So they can do one. Cheeky twats. Unless his wife has ebola, poor form this from Colo.

Surely this is tapping up and there are rules against it? It seems absolutely ridiculous that officials from a club can just come out say we want to sign a player but we've got no money so we want him to just fuck off from the club that paid x millions to sign him in the first place. We should be able to sue them.

It seems absolutely ridiculous that officials from a club can just come out say we want to sign a player but we've got no money

I get a feeling that Dekka could soon find himself awakening from a drug induced blackout with a murdered prostitute on the bedroom floor.

tumblr_m76hu6qoI81qdb4cxo1_400.gif

Edited by ewerk

Mafia's probably involved on both sides now. Imagining shootouts between greazy hispanic moustached men in sports jackets and Ashley's fat slobbish cockney agents, while ms.Colo and Colo senior is being held hostage till Fab signs their suspicious contract.

Edited by Aeris

Hope this shit gets sorted out today, the whole aura around the club now must be depressing as fuck

* fucking hell I think i've got the CD single of that Please don't go song

Edited by themags