Colo Gogo

Banshee

I know this may sound premature...but I think we might just win the league....

:D

I got a text suggesting the same thing after we signed Sissoko. Asked if it was mathematically possible.

Ignoring the fact my mate couldn't do 15 x 3...I'd say the title chase is most definitely ON!!

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, and I'm sure he will put in 100% for us the rest of the season now he really has no other option. Having said that, trying to manufacture a move behind the clubs back and sending that stupid fucking letter still leave a bitter taste in the mouth. A def starter for me, but not as captain, give it to Cabaye.

:D

I got a text suggesting the same thing after we signed Sissoko. Asked if it was mathematically possible.

Ignoring the fact my mate couldn't do 15 x 3...I'd say the title chase is most definitely ON!!

lol excellent - id be happy with a CL spot tbh ;)

so what about the europa, can any of our new heart throbs help us win it this year then?

Good stuff, and I'm sure he will put in 100% for us the rest of the season now he really has no other option. Having said that, trying to manufacture a move behind the clubs back and sending that stupid fucking letter still leave a bitter taste in the mouth. A def starter for me, but not as captain, give it to Cabaye.

I see where you're coming from with that (and I agree it leaves a bad taste in the mouth) but I really think at this stage it would do more harm than good.

I see where you're coming from with that (and I agree it leaves a bad taste in the mouth) but I really think at this stage it would do more harm than good.

Yeah I agree. I don't see the added value in changing the captain halfway through the season. I get some want to punish him, to some degree, but I think this would just create further divisions in the changing room.

I do kind of agree with that, and I'm certainly not going to have a whinge with him staying captain, but I do think the club have to make a stand. Personal problems or not, he has tried to fuck the club over.

I do kind of agree with that, and I'm certainly not going to have a whinge with him staying captain, but I do think the club have to make a stand. Personal problems or not, he has tried to fuck the club over.

I agree with that too but as far as the club is putting out to the public, he's not really done anything wrong so I can't really see how they can.

We can all have opinions on what may or may not have happened (for me, his interview today makes it sound like his wife/kids are jus homesick and if that's the case there was absolutely no need to try and force a move at this stage as it could have been done in the summer without any big issue made) but without knowing more than what's been confirmed by him and Pardew it's difficult say what else we can do.

or his dad/agent has?

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing new there at all. He's never denied writing the letter and Pardew has admitted he did too. They just said it was lost in translation a bit and he's said he's here for the rest of the season and will continue to give his all. He's said what he had to for me, he respects the club and the fans but for personal reasons he needs to go home.

I'm sure he will in the summer and as long as we get a reasonable price for him good luck to him.

• 3 weeks later...

He was a great player for us, but this is all about manufacturing a move back to Argentina and I think that's a bit shitty.

Not fussed about this as long as Taylor and Mapou stay fit. The makings of a good partnership

Well, well that's us fucked then isn't it?