Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not what I asked though....

Not sure of your point?

Why do I feel the need to speculate on a football forum about the sudden departure of our club captain following a fall out with the manager as we battle to avoid the drop?

Was that your question :lol:

Surely even if he is unsettled he can hang on until May. I'd have thought as club captain he'd feel a responsibility to get us out of this mess.

I wonder why the Argentina Premier Division's transfer window closes in 10 days. Why not at the end of the month. It goes without saying that we need two top centre halfs now, because if he leaves next week we're going in to the next few games with Perch and Williamson.

It hints at a personal matter too, if he goes he goes, I'll have fond memories of one of the calmest defenders I can ever remember, and lets be honest he's never had a good partner beside him in all the time he's been here. Saylor has had good games but he's never consistent really. Imagine Colo and Woody together man, so when if he is leaving now he's leaving us in the lurch, but I'll still hold him in high regard. The first thoughts of the club will be everyone knows we need a centre half now, and prices will inflate. As for the captain, and a leader, Jonas is vice captain so its logical that he'd assume the captaincy.

Not sure of your point?

Why do I feel the need to speculate on a football forum about the sudden departure of our club captain following a fall out with the manager as we battle to avoid the drop?

Was that your question :lol:

His question was why does somebody have to be to blame. The answer is because you're immature. :razz:

As for the captain, and a leader, Jonas is vice captain so its logical that he'd assume the captaincy.

Is he an automatic starter though? Given his form prior to injury.

Who else is there? Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Santon or Krul? Tiote has also looked like a player who shouldn't be assured of a starting place.

Is he an automatic starter though? Given his form prior to injury.

Who else is there? Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Santon or Krul? Tiote has also looked like a player who shouldn't be assured of a starting place.

Maybe it would galvanise Tiote. He's been abysmal of late though that much is true. I can't remember a game when Jonas has been dropped for anything other than fitness issues. He's not leadership material I do know that much. If it was up to Ashley and he could get away with it he'd bring in Steven Caldwell for £250,000 and make him captain.

Either you or Lee Ryder needs a slap if thats the case :lol:

Irrespective of CT or Radio Newcastle needing slaps, there's no doubt the mentioned North Shields bloater needs one.

Depressing news this for the toon :( this season has been a disaster. Almost as disappointing as when we were relegated, because lets face its we went in to that season knowing we were shit, and it took 5 weeks to realise what a cunt Ashley was. We had great momentum here at the end of the last season, 2 or 3 more players and we'd have been flying. Instead we've ended up with a depressed stagnant playing side, pissed off fans, and two fat cunt southerners congratulating themselves on the magnificent profits they've made. They'll be going "weww that's 7 miww for faak aww" when Ba left. That fat bastard needs to say here's £30m, just sort it out Alan, because the bare bones minimum requirement if Colo goes now, are TWO centre halfs and at LEAST one TOP CLASS proven striker.

Lets be honest here, Colo has been shite recently, sluggish, thoughtless at times, and that's not him because he's superb on the ball, he reads it as well as anyone, but he's played like someone with a lot on his mind. It all makes sense, and we shouldn't keep a depressed player.

FABRICIO COLOCCINI has told Newcastle United he wants to quit the club immediately.

The Chronicle understands that the Argentine skipper wants to return home to South America.

Coloccini wants to leave United for what has been described as "personal matters".

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2013/01/11/fabricio-coloccini-wants-to-quit-nufc-immediately-72703-32587976/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2HfI58tm6

Obviously got some lercal off Geordie Shore up the duff. (allegedly / kidding etc etc) ;)

In December it was widely acknowledged we needed a centre half, full back and striker to compliment Colo, Santon and Ba. Fast forward 4 weeks and we could lose all 3 of those too :lol:

Now that Debuchy is in we need another 5 if the worst happens. With 3 weeks to go. Ain't gona happen