Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting article on why car manufacturers are very concerned over Brexit, well researched and written. Imagine being a service provider from Sunderland and putting Nissan's future in jeopardy by voting Brexit? Sounds far fetched to me. I mean, you'd have to be an idiot to do that, right? :D

http://news.sky.com/story/brexit-forensics-why-car-industry-is-getting-worried-11041671

Edited by Renton

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

When people are ashamed to explain their reasons then they tend not to have good reasons.

I'm not ashamed. Just can't be arsed as its plainly obvious where it's going to go :D

Edited by zerosum

1 hour ago, zerosum said:

haha. Not my main reason, but it does come into it. I guess you will also now assume I'm a racist bigot for having an opposing view :icon_lol:  democracy huh?

You could give your reasons I suppose.

Ok, not going to get in debate about it, as it seems there's far too many passionate remainers and I'm outnumbered haha..

But my main reason was selfish, for my own mini economy.. my business will benefit massively from leaving.

After that, I would like to see us take back control of our laws and be able to make decisions on our country which will benefit its residents without all the EU bureaucracy.

Whether that ever happens, who knows. But it wasn't going to happen by remaining.

/end

Just now, zerosum said:

Ok, not going to get in debate about it, as it seems there's far too many passionate remainers and I'm outnumbered haha..

But my main reason was selfish, for my own mini economy.. my business will benefit massively from leaving.

After that, I would like to see us take back control of our laws and be able to make decisions on our country which will benefit its residents without all the EU bureaucracy.

Whether that ever happens, who knows. But it wasn't going to happen by remaining.

/end

See the business one makes sense, some will benefit from it after all.

Then you said "take back control" and that you've no idea what will happen but at least it will be something, which is ok when you're choosing what to have for tea or something but for the nations economic and political future?

4 minutes ago, zerosum said:

That is an understandable reason. It comes from Thatcher-esque individualism, which is the driving force behind this country's utter shitness, but it does make rational sense.

Disagree on the merit or relevance of the rest though. Our laws will stay largely the same. Moreover, very rarely to Tory passed laws benefit the majority in this country.

Edited by Rayvin

3 minutes ago, zerosum said:

/end

Aye, we'll have a lot of influence over the establishment

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

See the business one makes sense, some will benefit from it after all.

Then you said "take back control" and that you've no idea what will happen but at least it will be something, which is ok when you're choosing what to have for tea or something but for the nations economic and political future?

I just feel it was the right time to change.

An opinion and vote I was entitled to have. Yet "democratic" views seem to think the opposite.

Everybody has the right to be wrong. Quite apart from your views though, I think it was really undemocratic in many ways. Especially the fall out.