Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Having briefly watched Newsnight last night, I fear a second refffferendiddums won’t make things better. If there are more people like the old man saying that he would switch from remain because “they walked all over us” the result will probably be the same or even worse. What an idiotic approach.

10 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The announcement of austerity was exactly that.

It wasn’t. At no point did Osbourne appear on tv and say it would make everyone worse off in the long run as opposed to maintaining the status quo. It was supposed to be all about reducing government spending in order to improve the economy. 

Edited by Alex

25 minutes ago, Alex said:

It wasn’t. At no point did Osbourne appear on tv and say it would make everyone worse off in the long run as opposed to maintaining the status quo. It was supposed to be all about reducing government spending in order to improve the economy. 

Anyone with a smidgen of intelligence knew exactly what he was saying :lol: This Tory government have became so inept even they have had enough of their own bullshit now.

7 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Anyone with a smidgen of intelligence knew exactly what he was saying :lol: This Tory government have became so inept even they have had enough of their own bullshit now.

The distinction is obvious tbh

15 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

This Tory government you have entrusted with Brexit. :jesuswept:

Oh and aye, the distinction is obvious. 

45 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Incidentally, if you don’t think it’s bullshit about the economic impact, why are you in favour of Brexit? 

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Having briefly watched Newsnight last night, I fear a second refffferendiddums won’t make things better. If there are more people like the old man saying that he would switch from remain because “they walked all over us” the result will probably be the same or even worse. What an idiotic approach.

I think that sort of person is very much in the minority.

It's the same sort of person though claiming that the EU doesn't stand up for member states' interests getting very upset when they see the EU standing up for member states' interests.

4 hours ago, Isegrim said:

If it gives you any comfort, if it comes to a 2nd refferendum I would vote remain.

(Naturally I still would prefer Brexit to be implemented properly, but that seems unlikely now).

11 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

If it gives you any comfort, if it comes to a 2nd refferendum I would vote remain.

(Naturally I still would prefer Brexit to be implemented properly, but that seems unlikely now).

I see non-EU migration is now about four times higher than EU migration. Happy with this? Taking back control. 

53 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: All bases covered 

Who cares what CT wanted to happen and how valid his statements are as long as he votes Remain. I for one am totally prepared to forget the whole thing ever happened if we can just stay in the EU.

33 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Who cares what CT wanted to happen and how valid his statements are as long as he votes Remain. I for one am totally prepared to forget the whole thing ever happened if we can just stay in the EU.

I'm fucking not. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

If it's a 3 way deal, she'll never get it passed. If Remain's on the ticket, and her deal is on there with No Deal as well, we get Remain.

An AV vote would be appropriate, where you list second preference. In that scenario May might win with nobody voting for her deal as first choice!

• Haha 1