Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Have you seen Louise Mensch's reply to that. She's fucking bat shit. 

Thank you for your attempt to bully the House of Commons and do Putin’s work in the EU, but we will #Brexit when WE see fit, not when you and Vlad want it. We can revoke A50 and reinvoke it without reference to you. You have nothing to say to us. Go away. https://t.co/kpRsv2udlQ

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Have you seen Louise Mensch's reply to that. She's fucking bat shit. 

It’s not like she’s been completely wrong about anything before.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

yea, but you would, wouldn't you 

"What a waste" comes to mind. I bet she is one of those psycho girlfriends we've all met before. Good looking but mentally unstable with stalker tendencies. Extra caution needed in the presence of bread knives. 

Maybe CT was right about the cracking turd all along? 

Quote of the debate – arguably quote of the entire Brexit – went to a Conservative backbencher by the name of Steve Double. “This is a turd of a deal,” he intoned to the House of Commons, “which has now been taken away and polished, and is now a polished turd. But it might be the best turd that we’ve got.”

from Marina Hyde's latest, well worth a read

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/13/theresa-may-deal-europe-eu-mps?CMP=share_btn_tw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

more from majestic Marina

We might as well play out with former Brexit secretary David Davis, whose appearance before the eventual inquiry will, I fantasise, be lengthy and sensationally uncomfortable. “If we walk away,” David breezed breezily on Tuesday, shortly before U-turning and voting for a deal he had spent months pissing all over, “What can they do? They cannot invade you, can they?” More’s the pity. If only there was an option for “invasion by competent people”. They don’t have to be FROM the continent, but they do have to BE continent.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That stupid cunt and her fucking deal. This is unreal.

Literally no one wants it. Incredible situation really but arguably what this country deserves. Collectively at least 

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That stupid cunt and her fucking deal. This is unreal.

But, but, but, it was the will of MPs to vote against it. This must be respected, otherwise it would be the end of parliamentary democracy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ewerk said:

Please do explain your reasons for leaving and how no deal will benefit us as a country.

Please explain how YOU know it won't when the only others who say the same are remainers - like your petulant self

Edited by PhilK
  • Jaysus... 1

23 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We would reply but you’re too thick to understand.

Oh, I'd guess Ive got more than enough IQ and to spare - I don't know yours and I'm not stupid enough to assume like yourself - but I can guess going by the moronic reply

Edited by PhilK