Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it’s important they realise this. Because they might get a landslide by default because the Tories have fucked up literally everything they’ve touched and made everyone worse off. But if Labour don’t reverse that and take the steps necessary they might be lucky to get two terms. Certainly no more given the way the right wing press will go after then if they smell blood. 
I disagreed with Rayvin recently over the inference many on here were happy for them to get power by any means. And that’s because there’s a massive difference between discussions about reversing Brexit (fully or partially) being off the table and actively bringing up Brexit and promising you’ll never consider FOM, the CU, SM and so on. I regard the former as depressingly necessary pragmatism and the latter as sheer lunacy. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

QT tonight is a gammontastic fest with no remainers allowed! Except Al Campbell on the panel. And even then the government couldn't find anyone to support this pile of shit. I'min two minds as to see if the penny has finally dropped with these cunts or not.

Just now, strawb said:

The health and safety at work act has been in place since 1974, the stupid cunt

Yes, but ze Germans aren’t following ze rules buf yodling on ze roofs.

Ze roofs, ze roofs, ze roofs are on fire…

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

They're talking about a "reciprocal visa" scheme for under 35s which is bollocks of course but it would be funny if Rayvin was just about to turn 36...

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well that’s just the EU singling out Britain ( and the other 60 or so countries with a similar status) out of spite 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I think I mentioned it on here at the time. But there was a woman I used to work with. She voted leave by post about 4 weeks or so before the actual referendum. Within days of the result she said to me without a hint of irony that it was her intention to retire to either Spain or Greece and she was now worried that she wouldn’t be able to. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is getting ridiculous. I doubt we will ever bring in checks on EU imports. Although we may be taken to the WTO by a third country soon. Also we have binned plans for the UKCA to replace the CE mark, granting the CE mark equivalence, which largely makes UKCA an inconvenience for UK companies only. Fucking madness.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/08/02/rishi-sunak-brexit-eu-rules-ce-mark/#comment

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/09/2023 at 13:44, Renton said:

This was nice to see on Saturday night and all the moreso if it winds up these gammon cunts.

The only irony is our current (and future) relationship with the EU is far more slavish than it was previously. 

• Like 1