Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, Nefilim said:

'Whingin' LOL

There is going to be another war within the next 20 years

Ere, how do I put this character on ignore?

I’ve used it before but I can’t remember

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Go to your details in the top right and use the ignored members button.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, strawb said:

Are you really going to deprive yourself of their award winning wit, stunning insights and glorious points of view? More fool you.

I'm looking forward to them returning in three days like Jesus - deny they are Lee Ryder, pipe off Alex Jones, make a few blunders with simple spellings and then speak of hypothetical documentaries about corrupt footy agents.

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

21 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Are you really going to deprive yourself of their award winning wit, stunning insights and glorious points of view? More fool you.

I'm looking forward to them returning in three days like Jesus - deny they are Lee Ryder, pipe off Alex Jones, make a few blunders with simple spellings and then speak of hypothetical documentaries about corrupt footy agents.

I’m getting stupider reading their posts, and I didn’t have a lot going on to start with

• Haha 6

I think it was Alex who said that a longstanding TT rule was that there must always be one "against the grain" deviant. 

Can't get my head around how persistent that rule is tbh. I reckon only around 75% of them are Quiff too.

• Haha 8

26 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think it was Alex who said that a longstanding TT rule was that there must always be one "against the grain" deviant. 

Can't get my head around how persistent that rule is tbh. I reckon only around 75% of them are Quiff too.

Does Quiff work rolling shifts? So far Lee Ryder comes on for a few days and has a few days off. My guess is it's a disgruntled worker from the Nissan plant taking out his frustrations on us whenever he has a few days off on his continental shift patterns.

• 2 weeks later...

Brexit news. Apparently the inital check on foods crossing the channel will start this week, causing increases in fresh food prices (fruit and vegetables) and probably lower quality as producers leave the market.

Meanwhile, the rollover deal we from the EU with Canada has expired and as a consequence the whole deal has fallen through. Winning.

• Like 2

Who would’ve thought that someone as unyielding in their political and personal views as Badenoch would make a shit negotiator? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Who would’ve thought that someone as unyielding in their political and personal views as Badenoch would make a shit negotiator? 

I've heard she doesn't read her briefs. A large part of the problem with this government is that they are incompetent. The other problem is they are venal cunts. 

A lot of people have Badenoch as favourite to replace Sunak after the GE. I can't see her being anything short as disastrous as IDS or Howard were. 

• Like 1

Yeah well, the so-called cream of the cesspit which is the parliamentary Conservative Party are basically just a toxic mix and corruption and incompetence. Driven, in large part, by an absolutely horrific ideology 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

basically just a toxic mix of corruption and incompetence. Driven, in large part, by an absolutely horrific ideology 

Badenoch's tinder bio. 

• Haha 2

Johnson couldn’t have hacked the forces when he was young enough to join up. Now he’s about 20 years too old he’s pretending he’d love a pop at it. No doubt still kidding himself he single-handedly stopped Putin. By throwing billions of pounds of taxpayers’ money at what was essentially a desperate bid to remain as PM. Hopefully the next time I hear about him is because he’s dead 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

On 27/01/2024 at 13:04, Howmanheyman said:

20240127_130139.jpg.e96551c9c4fb67d63fc2b69666f8b6c4.jpg

This cunt, though.

I wonder what disability he'd suddenly have on draft day? Obesity and a severe learning disability is my guess.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I wonder what disability he'd suddenly have on draft day? Obesity and a severe learning disability is my guess.

Gout

• Haha 2