Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Keir Starmer today.

There’s no case for going back to the EU, no case for going into the single market or customs union and no freedom of movement

There's no case for it is there not? Yes, yes, I know why he is doing this but honestly, how many votes is this twat going to lose in Scotland and elsewhere with this bullshit. Sick of having to hold my nose when I vote. 

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

I am just not voting for this shit. I don't care what the consequences are, I am not voting for this Tory inspired fucking bullshit from Labour. I have tried and tried to take one for the team on this but they stand for almost nothing I believe in.

They can stick the red wall up their arse.

• 1 month later...
On 28/06/2018 at 12:00, Christmas Tree said:

More project fear.

All the same people making the same threats if we didn’t join the euro and if we voted to leave.

The economy’s growing, we have record employment, wages are rising, record investment in the NHS and England are still in the World Cup and Germany are out.

Stop being such a screaming fanny.

Just think how depressed you are going to be when the deal is done, all this “investment on hold”, pours in, trade deals are getting signed around the world and the economy is booming in the years leading upto the next election. :)

• Sad 1

On 23/01/2013 at 08:34, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I refuse to stand on the same side of any argument as Nigel Farage unless he is arguing for the death of Boris Johnson by horse cock.

If we’re trawling old posts :lol:

On 15/09/2023 at 12:53, Rayvin said:

I am just not voting for this shit. I don't care what the consequences are, I am not voting for this Tory inspired fucking bullshit from Labour. I have tried and tried to take one for the team on this but they stand for almost nothing I believe in.

They can stick the red wall up their arse.

i held my nose and voted for an antisemite. 

you got this 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i held my nose and voted for an antisemite. 

you got this 

Your principles are your own, mine are my own.

I'm going to ask though, are you happy you voted for him? And if not, what is the lesson to be learned?

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

You don't vote for the party leader, you vote for your constituency MP so long as it's not a Tory.

I'll make a call on what I'm voting for after manifesto release tbf, and if Labour actually stick PR or something in there I'll snap back to them without question.

Reality is though I have the luxury of being able to take a principled stance this time because Labour are on course for an absolute landslide. Consequently I would argue that my views are best served by being a vote Starmer lost, rather than one he was able to take for granted. Sends a louder message I think (not that I personally have any relevance at all).

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Your principles are your own, mine are my own.

I'm going to ask though, are you happy you voted for him? And if not, what is the lesson to be learned?

I’d do the same again if presented with the same choice at the next election. Our electoral system means you vote strategically for the least worst option to keep the bastards out. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’d do the same again if presented the same choice at the next election. Our electoral system means you vote strategically for the least worse option to keep the bastard out. 

And it will remain that way forever if we keep making the choice you've outlined. I am just beyond it now.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

And it will remain that way forever if we keep making the choice you've outlined. I am just beyond it now.

how does choosing not to vote speed up the journey to proportional representation?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

how does choosing not to vote speed up the journey to proportional representation?

Well I sway between spoiling my ballot and voting for a party that I feel is well enough aligned. Either way it gets counted. 

If Starmer wasn’t such a wet lettuce he’d put PR in the manifesto but we all know that ain’t going to happen.

I do think the Brexit stuff is bluster. He’ll start the ball rolling for closer alignment once in power. He’s just desperate not to be the next kinnock 

54 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

If Starmer wasn’t such a wet lettuce he’d put PR in the manifesto but we all know that ain’t going to happen.

I do think the Brexit stuff is bluster. He’ll start the ball rolling for closer alignment once in power. He’s just desperate not to be the next kinnock 

That's fair enough but he'll get my vote when he grows a pair. I'm just too angry to do everyone on the other side of our leanings the kindness to moving on.

• 4 weeks later...

This weekend they had a round of the Cyclocross World Cup in Dublin.  Because of CUNTS supporting Brexit a lot of riders didn't even bother travelling due to the paper work that was involved.  A lot of the support trucks come via Calais / Eurotunnel so that causes everything on the truck to be on a carnet.  Sven Nys a legend of the sport and now team manager said it just wasnt worth it.

Why should Dublin suffer for a monumental fuck up from us?

11 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This weekend they had a round of the Cyclocross World Cup in Dublin.  Because of CUNTS supporting Brexit a lot of riders didn't even bother travelling due to the paper work that was involved.  A lot of the support trucks come via Calais / Eurotunnel so that causes everything on the truck to be on a carnet.  Sven Nys a legend of the sport and now team manager said it just wasnt worth it.

Why should Dublin suffer for a monumental fuck up from us?

On behalf of 99.99% of Ireland:

Shrugs GIF

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...