Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Oh more project fear, woohoo.

Do you think that there's maybe a reason that five NE MPs are all willing to break ranks with the Labour party on this?

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Do you think that there's maybe a reason that five NE MPs are all willing to break ranks with the Labour party on this?

They’re hardly breaking ranks. The majority of Labour MP’s are in that camp.

A majority of Tory MPs are too. They’re still breaking ranks with the party line, both party lines actually, which few MPs agree with, and which is designed to appease brexiteer fuckwits, like you.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

A majority of Tory MPs are too. They’re still breaking ranks with the party line, both party lines actually, which few MPs agree with, and which is designed to appease brexiteer fuckwits, like you.

You lost, get over it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

We're all going to lose.

We've all lost already, frankly. This shambles is a total distraction from the country's actual issues. Rising knife crime, collapsing NHS, who gives a shit? Let's divorce the EU without any understanding of what that entails, costing fucking billions of taxpayers money, to make ourselves markedly worse off.

16 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

You lost, get over it.

Yes, I voted remain but that has got fuck all to do with anything in my post. As I said, a majority of MPs on both sides of the house disagree with the idiots who voted for economic suicide.

But as it happens, it’s the hard brexiteers who are the ones that are going to need to get over it because they’re going to get nothing like what they want. I’d rather we never had the ridiculous plebiscite and kept our old deal, which was the best of any EU member, but I’m sure I’ll be in the camp that's happier with the final deal, in the scheme of things. at least

Edited by Dr Gloom

17 minutes ago, Andrew said:

You forgot to switch to your spacecadet account

Of the many things CT is, he’s not a hateful little Neo Nazi, Andrew. ( even though you are just joking ;) ). 

Watch this space…

16 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

You lost, get over it.

This is it, CT is, as we know, a fat loser with a tiny cock. Brexit is him getting back at all those people he is angry at. Successful people who don’t have to drive taxis for a living. People whose families like them. People with normal sized cocks. His love of Brexit is him kicking out at all those people who he thinks look down on him. Which is pretty much everyone. His position actually makes sense from that perspective.

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Of the many things CT is, he’s not a hateful little Neo Nazi, Andrew. ( even though you are just joking ;) ). 

Watch this space…

He might fancy playing one on the internet though.

Well, if he does, Space Cadet can guide him through it- seems Little Richard has been telling a few fibs. 

He’s unquestionably a fucking Neo Nazi , White Supremacist, English Nationalist, whatever label you like.

I’ll post up some proof in a bit, just putting it together. :good:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

This is it, CT is, as we know, a fat loser with a tiny cock. Brexit is him getting back at all those people he is angry at. Successful people who don’t have to drive taxis for a living. People whose families like them. People with normal sized cocks. His love of Brexit is him kicking out at all those people who he thinks look down on him. Which is pretty much everyone. His position actually makes sense from that perspective.

#Wynning

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Well, if he does, Space Cadet can guide him through it- seems Little Richard has been telling a few fibs. 

He’s unquestionably a fucking Neo Nazi , White Supremacist, English Nationalist, whatever label you like.

I’ll post up some proof in a bit, just putting it together. :good:

Seriously..?

Just now, Rayvin said:

Seriously..?

Aye. 

It’s not exactly earth shattering, but the daft twat has a “paper trail” that even a fucking tech-Luddite like me can follow. 

He’s very much Far Right. 

I doubt he’s ever turned out on a March, because that would require effort and involve risk, things I suspect wor Richard is lacking, but he’s not someone you’d invite to your next Amnesty International evening :D

It's not a plebiscite democracy though. Thank fuck. Also, you don't get to play 'massive politics geek' (I'm not suggesting it's a role you play well, btw) and fail to grasp something that basic.

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

You lost, get over it.

Is that what it amounts to for you after nearly two years? Sounds like surrender to me; the bullying, triumphant incomprehensively arrogant retort of the gammon who knows he’s lost the argument but is still willing to see Brexit go through just to prove that they placed their vote correctly, just because they were in the majority. Basically just keeping on keeping on because they “won”, therefore their opinions are correct, regardless of any evidence based facts, like those the fools in the cabinet commissioned and then desparately tried to cover up. 

Good luck with being self employed in the service sector in the North East CT when the area’s GDP shrinks by 16% and the economy overall by 11% .  But there again I seem to remember you claimed that you missed the 80s recession too. What a charmed life you seem to lead...

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

It's not a plebiscite democracy though. Thank fuck. Also, you don't get to play 'massive politics geek' (I'm not suggesting it's a role you play well, btw) and fail to grasp something that basic.

If the likes of CT got a say in every major government policy decision we'd be in serious shit

31 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is that what it amounts to for you after nearly two years? Sounds like surrender to me; the bullying, triumphant incomprehensively arrogant retort of the gammon who knows he’s lost the argument but is still willing to see Brexit go through just to prove that they placed their vote correctly, just because they were in the majority. Basically just keeping on keeping on because they “won”, therefore their opinions are correct, regardless of any evidence based facts, like those the fools in the cabinet commissioned and then desparately tried to cover up. 

Good luck with being self employed in the service sector in the North East CT when the area’s GDP shrinks by 16% and the economy overall by 11% .  But there again I seem to remember you claimed that you missed the 80s recession too. What a charmed life you seem to lead...

More project fear.

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

If that’s what parliament decides then fine. And when you lose that one?

I don't think remain would lose that one. The deal is going to be a steaming pile of shite that won't have the backing of all leavers so remain will have the numbers.

If it goes your way then fair enough, we lost.