Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He’s now asking for a link to something no one on here has said was the case :lol: He literally can’t get to grips with basic comprehension 

18 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

The withdrawal agreement is about citizens rights, money and protecting the single market border. As no deal can be agreed until after we leave, these requirements are non negotiable, as the EU have said repeatedly.

Even if we wanted Norway etc we still need to leave with this agreement first.

Feel free to link anywhere the EU have agreed we won’t need the WA spazzes.

Right, you honestly believe that this turd from May was literally the only one that could be negotiated? :lol:

It was probably the best sshe could have got considering her extreme red lines whereby we leave the SM, the CU, jurisdiction of the ECJ, and refuse to pay any money. If we didn't have those lines, there would be no need to negotiate citizens rights or have a backstop, and different payment requirements. 

I mean Jesus Christ, what do you think the last 2 years have been about? 

Thick 

As

Pigshit

:icon_lol:

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

Just read about us signing a FTA with those massive trading partners Fiji and Papua New Guinea. Who we already have a FTA within the EU. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Right, you honestly believe that this turd from May was literally the only one that could be negotiated? :lol:

It was probably the best sshe could have got considering her extreme red lines whereby we leave the SM, the CU, jurisdiction of the ECJ, and refuse to pay any money. If we didn't have those lines, there would be no need to negotiate citizens rights or have a backstop, and different payment requirements. 

I mean Jesus Christ, what do you think the last 2 years have been about? 

Thick 

As

Pigshit

:icon_lol:

Article 50 is purely withdrawal not the future you spaz :lol:

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

So I just got to work and I'm trying to catch up.

What the fuck happened?

Morning Andrew, from where I’m sat I’m fucked if I know ...best I can do is this from John Snow....

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Article 50 is purely withdrawal not the future you spaz :lol:

Fuck me. You've surpassed yourself. You really have. Absolutely astounding ignorance and inability to read. Doesnt understand the withdrawal agreement reflects May's red lines. :jesuswept:

And this gents, is why the country is fucked. Millions of gammons like CT who lack even the most basic comprehension were allowed to vote in a manipulated binary election with obviously non-binary outcomes. Until this generation of thick gammon boomers die off this country is headed only in one direction. Question is, will it be salvagable by then?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Renton said:

And this gents, is why the country is fucked. Millions of gammons like CT who lack even the most basic comprehension were allowed to vote in a manipulated binary election with obviously non-binary outcomes. Until this generation of thick gammon boomers die off this country is headed only in one direction. Question is, will it be salvagable by then?

No, because they have been allowed to breed :( 

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

The Brexit secretary voted against the government’s final Brexit plan this evening :lol:

He even commended it to the house ffs, only to vote against it. I always hoped we would get a final series of the thick of it but wasn’t expecting it to play out in reality.

12 hours ago, Alex said:

Just read about us signing a FTA with those massive trading partners Fiji and Papua New Guinea. Who we already have a FTA within the EU. :lol: 

Dr Fox said: “I’m delighted”, before walking away from reporters, pumping his fists before performing a celebratory knee slide.

Only part of that is true.

33 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

He even commended it to the house ffs, only to vote against it. I always hoped we would get a final series of the thick of it but wasn’t expecting it to play out in reality.

While his predecessor resigned over a deal he negotiated. :lol: 

11 hours ago, Renton said:

Fuck me. You've surpassed yourself. You really have. Absolutely astounding ignorance and inability to read. Doesnt understand the withdrawal agreement reflects May's red lines. :jesuswept:

:lol:

Which bit of withdrawal v future relationship do you not understand? Even Kier Starmer says that under their plans they would still have to accept the exact same withdrawal agreement.

12 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Which bit of withdrawal v future relationship do you not understand? Even Kier Starmer says that under their plans they would still have to accept the exact same withdrawal agreement.

Go on, give me a link to this. 

24 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Image result for que fawlty towers

6 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Do you yet realise that this isn't a game? That people's jobs are being lost because of people like you? Google Dunning-Kruger effect, then sit in silence and ask yourself if that applies to you.

23 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Do you yet realise that this isn't a game? That people's jobs are being lost because of people like you? Google Dunning-Kruger effect, then sit in silence and ask yourself if that applies to you.

:lol: Sorry, the we the middle class know better has been done to death. 

As for jobs, if you are so bothered you would be in the politics thread rejoicing at how many have been created under the Tories and warning others how every Labour Government leaves office with higher unemployment.

52 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Sorry, the we the middle class know better has been done to death. 

As for jobs, if you are so bothered you would be in the politics thread rejoicing at how many have been created under the Tories and warning others how every Labour Government leaves office with higher unemployment.

Proving the point that it’s all a game to you. You fucking prick.