Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's no chance of No Deal imo. It's all a big bluff that hopefully MPs see through. When they don't there'll probably be a long extension which if she had any respect would be alongside her resignation but she'll probably stay on and try to put lipstick on her deal for a bit longer

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

+ when people buy into the no deal rhetoric and contribute to the hysteria you're doing exactly what she wants. Not mentioning any names, rents

Thanks. But I'm not sure my opinion here makes that much difference ;)

I hope you're right but honestly all the signs are showing you're probably not. 

19 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

There's no chance of No Deal imo. It's all a big bluff that hopefully MPs see through. When they don't there'll probably be a long extension which if she had any respect would be alongside her resignation but she'll probably stay on and try to put lipstick on her deal for a bit longer

I’m thinking along the same lines atm.

I’ve always felt it was a high stakes game of chicken and she was bluffing. Maybe it’s because we’re at the end game but suddenly I’ve lost my arse 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Or more likely it relates to the question I posted earlier about what in my life is actually going to change in the first few months of a no deal.

Most people know that nothing would change and there lives would carry on as normal.

You are so fucking stupid

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’ve always felt it was a high stakes game of chicken and she was bluffing. Maybe it’s because we’re at the end game but suddenly I’ve lost my arse 

And that’s what she’s hoping MPs will do too.

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Find your arse. Sounds like they realise Tusk cocked up yesterday by making the extension conditional on MV3 passing.

EU now about to offer a short extension regardless.

Theresa May has now apparently fallen out with her chief whip. Hard to know if any of this is real or all performance to support the idea that she’s off the reservation.

48 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And that’s what she’s hoping MPs will do too.

So you think it’s a bluff too? And that she won’t steer of us over the cliff edge if she doesn’t get her way? 

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

We post polls in here every week. 

Youve just branded millions of people you don’t know racist. Add that to your constant Jew carry on and I think you maybe need to re-evaluate your thought process. 

What is my constant Jew carry on, exactly? I'm eager to hear.

I have the feeling Gloom agrees with him but I'm honestly frustrated about it. I would much prefer everyone was calling me out for being a media conspiracy theorist with a lack of perspective, since that would actually be a viable opinion on the points I'm trying to make (as much as I would disagree), rather than an antisemite, which had nothing to do with any of the points I was trying to make except that all the fuss about it was the context. I would have made the same exact points if they had managed to get traction on a story about Corbyn secretly wanting a white genocide.

Anyway, I'm going to say I suppose that if I did at some point say something that appeared antisemitic, then I had no intention of doing so and yes, of course, I'm sorry for it.

Edited by Rayvin

Looks like that moronic cow has basically had her pants pulled down by the EU. She's turned up, tried the same shit she does in parliament when asked a straight question, they've realised she has no Plan B and now THEY are taking control of the situation and trying to give us a sensible out. 

I cannot tell you how much I despise this woman. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I have the feeling Gloom agrees with him but I'm honestly frustrated about it. I would much prefer everyone was calling me out for being a media conspiracy theorist with a lack of perspective, since that would actually be a viable opinion on the points I'm trying to make (as much as I would disagree), rather than an antisemite, which had nothing to do with any of the points I was trying to make except that all the fuss about it was the context. I would have made the same exact points if they had managed to get traction on a story about Corbyn secretly wanting a white genocide.

Anyway, I'm going to say I suppose that if I did at some point say something that appeared antisemitic, then I had no intention of doing so and yes, of course, I'm sorry for it.

Uhhh... I think most of us were taking the piss. As for Gloom, well you know what the Jews are like.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Spoken like a true antisemite

Edited by Dr Gloom

(I was joking too, rayvin, just in case that wasn’t obvious)

I wholeheartedly disagree with you on labour’s antisemtism issue, as you know, but I don’t think I’ve accused you of anything beyond that, other than stuff said in jest. You’re no parky.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

(I was joking too, rayvin, just in case that wasn’t obvious)

I wholeheartedly disagree with you on labour’s antisemtism issue, as you know, but I don’t think I’ve accused you of anything beyond that, other than stuff said in jest. You’re no parky.

It wasn't obvious. But nevermind I guess.

I think we agree on Labour's antisemitism issue. We just don't agree on the coverage it received being proportionate. Anyway, let's not get into all that again. It's not like Corbyn is even going to survive this Brexit nightmare.

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Rayvin's petition has passed the 2 million mark. Well done @Rayvin.

It's doing pretty well but I still think it needs to exceed 5m before anyone will really start thinking of it seriously, although I do note some journalists have raised it to, and have had it dismissed by, Theresa May.