Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 3/15/2019 at 17:57, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Sorry, the we the middle class know better has been done to death. 

As for jobs, if you are so bothered you would be in the politics thread rejoicing at how many have been created under the Tories and warning others how every Labour Government leaves office with higher unemployment.

It's not the middle class knowing better, it's the people who know enough to not claim they know everything, knowing better than the likes of you. People who think all that they know, is all one needs to know. Did you google Dunning Kruger?

Simply put, you don't even know enough to know you know fuck all. 

I do care about job creation, which is why I don't simply take Government top line stats and instead I take a moment to ask; how many of those jobs are paying a living wage, why does 1hr a week class as a "job"? Are these jobs sustainable? Why are so many companies taking measures to move away from England due to a Tory party pissing contest that went catastrophically wrong?

Oh and I'm not on Labour's team, so criticising them doesn't bother me in the slightest. But that's another very you thing, isn't it? Whattaboutery.

On 3/16/2019 at 11:28, Monkeys Fist said:

Howay man Fish, he won’t google Dunning- Krüger, he’s seen a few psychology videos on YouTube. 

;)

Fat thumbed fuck probably mistyped it and ended up watching 2hrs of scientology guff.

• Haha 1

To qualify as “employed” you need to work 2 hours per fortnight IIRC.

What happened to the child poverty figures? Oh yeh they stopped measuring....

47 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's not the middle class knowing better, it's the people who know enough to not claim they know everything, knowing better than the likes of you. People who think all that they know, is all one needs to know. Did you google Dunning Kruger?

Simply put, you don't even know enough to know you know fuck all. 

I do care about job creation, which is why I don't simply take Government top line stats and instead I take a moment to ask; how many of those jobs are paying a living wage, why does 1hr a week class as a "job"? Are these jobs sustainable? Why are so many companies taking measures to move away from England due to a Tory party pissing contest that went catastrophically wrong?

Oh and I'm not on Labour's team, so criticising them doesn't bother me in the slightest. But that's another very you thing, isn't it? Whattaboutery.

Dunning Kruger is just another word in the armoury of angry middle class lefties who are unable to debate. You and others have used it many times over the years on here ;)  Makes a change from racist.

As for your drivel on jobs :lol: Again you and others on here said a Tory government was going to lead to unemployment rising by millions. The opposite happened along unemployment being at its lowest since the early 70’s. The stats are all there about how many of the new jobs are created are full time if you genuinely want to educate yourself. You won’t.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Dunning Kruger is just another word in the armoury of angry middle class lefties who are unable to debate.

It's two words.

Debate that. :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Dunning Kruger is just another word in the armoury of angry middle class lefties who are unable to debate. You and others have used it many times over the years on here ;)  Makes a change from racist.

As for your drivel on jobs :lol: Again you and others on here said a Tory government was going to lead to unemployment rising by millions. The opposite happened along unemployment being at its lowest since the early 70’s. The stats are all there about how many of the new jobs are created are full time if you genuinely want to educate yourself. You won’t.

There is plenty of debate on here CT, but you never actually properly address any of the points people make. I suppose your debate style is a akin to PMQs though. Shouting past your opponents and refusing to tackle anything awkward.

The middle class right wingers are primarily responsible for Brexit. So if we call them racist, we're right - because they aren't voting out of concerns about their jobs.

The working class I have some sympathy with.

Also, who said the Tories would bring about widespread unemployment? I remember saying that they were going to cripple the country with austerity, which they did. And I remember saying that they are the party of increasing poverty, which they are. Don't remember really have a strong feeling about unemployment one way or the other because it's nigh on impossible to actually tell nowadays thanks to zero hours. Which is why, incidentally, poverty is a better marker.

• Like 1

Among other things, it means people haven't been adequately informed about what "no deal" actually means, just like they weren't adequately informed about what the European Union actually is, just like.....

The whole thing is a massive failure on pretty much everyone's part. We deserve everything we get. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

And? You're proud of that? Does this mean you win somehow?

We post polls in here every week. 

Youve just branded millions of people you don’t know racist. Add that to your constant Jew carry on and I think you maybe need to re-evaluate your thought process. 

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Among other things, it means people haven't been adequately informed about what "no deal" actually means, just like they weren't adequately informed about what the European Union actually is, just like.....

The whole thing is a massive failure on pretty much everyone's part. We deserve everything we get. :lol: 

Or more likely it relates to the question I posted earlier about what in my life is actually going to change in the first few months of a no deal.

Most people know that nothing would change and there lives would carry on as normal.

Yeh apart from Brits working abroad who suddenly find their driving license is no longer valid, or their insurance...or their healthcare etc etc 

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Yeah, I was reading that somewhere a apparently a large chunk of the population think no deal means no Brexit. And Cameron put the country’s future in their hands.

There's been millions of pounds anonymously spent promoting no deal on Facebook since October. That's the reason, this is the new reality. Looks like we will soon find out if no deal is BAU like CT says. 

If/when we crash out with no deal, I’ll happily go round to Tub’s gaff and donate some shithouse roll for him and his poor family. 

Used… naturally, and he’ll need to unwrap it from the bricks, but you take what you can get, eh? ;)

• Haha 1