Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Time to start my VERTICAL FARM ENTERPRISE. Every animal will be treat with love and care and all that bollocks before selling you free-range meat and veg at a price you can afford. All from my 27 floor, vertical farm powerhouse.

Will there be a subscription service/membership club available?

I think the whole thing is primed for a Boris dash around the EU27 capitals where he'll capitulate on every one of their demands and come home claiming victory.

• Like 1

We're going to get no deal at a time when the US has tanked its own economy, and China is actively threatening economic devastation on us for our response to HK. Wonderful.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

We're going to get no deal at a time when the US has tanked its own economy, and China is actively threatening economic devastation on us for our response to HK. Wonderful.

Read somewhere there were radical thoughts about building a new city for people of Hong Kong in Britain.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Read somewhere there were radical thoughts about building a new city for people of Hong Kong in Britain.

I'd support that frankly, but I also get the impression that very few of them actually want to leave.

So, we're not going to check goods coming in from the EU as predicted, but  they will demand checks on our exports, putting UK firms at an obvious disadvantage. Brilliant. 

Don't worry though because other reports have confirmed that the UK and US are trying to rush through a trade deal before November. When Trump is kicked out of office.

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Don't worry though because other reports have confirmed that the UK and US are trying to rush through a trade deal before November. When Trump is kicked out of office.

Woohoo. That 0 3% boost to our economy after 25 years is definitely worth eating chlorinated chicken for. 

I want to add that if they do rush the trade deal through by then, it will have been done with basically no scrutiny by businesses, institutions, charities, anyone. Who fucking knows what will be in it.

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Who's wishing we had got May's deal through now? 

Thing is there was enough room in the political statement to get a semi-decent deal eventually - probably wouldn't have happened but there was scope.

It's the worst possible scenario now.

Honestly I would have preferred this over May's deal. Short of anything with freedom of movement in it, I'd prefer us to get the harshest, most painful deal possible so that we can get back in asap.

Given the BoJo is heading for a no deal Brexit, which is what Farrage seemed to want in the first place, how is he losing control?  I mean, he never had any control beyond "Brexit means Brexit", but I don't think that is what he means.

Presumably he means that BoJo has not got Europe to agree to let us do everything we want with no consequences, which is, of course, the expectation of every minority party which has no hope of ever coming into power and enacting their fanciful policies.

I wish he would piss off once and for all to Trumpland. 

Cath word!

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Given the BoJo is heading for a no deal Brexit, which is what Farrage seemed to want in the first place, how is he losing control?  I mean, he never had any control beyond "Brexit means Brexit", but I don't think that is what he means.

Presumably he means that BoJo has not got Europe to agree to let us do everything we want with no consequences, which is, of course, the expectation of every minority party which has no hope of ever coming into power and enacting their fanciful policies.

I wish he would piss off once and for all to Trumpland. 

Cath word!

He has lost his job at lbc, by re launching he can get idiots to fund it and then pay himself a salary from that.