Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This tweet demonstrates both that Boris Johnson and Leave had no fucking idea what they were offering to the public, and worse, that we are indeed going to leave the Single Market. Johnson cannot become PM.

That's better than the remain view which was the equivalent to hiding under your duvet hoping the murderer goes away.

who is the murderer in this scenario? please don't tell me it's the EU. Do you need me to show you how good being in the EU has been for our prosperity?

Ah the EU superstate that Britain was preventing until we left? That superstate is looking a whole lot more fucking likely at the moment.

No, not the superstate, the falling apart of the eurozone. It's almost as though some remainers didn't know what the issues were ;)

I wonder how often Boris Johnson is going to keep changing his view on all this. No wonder CT idolises him

What have I changed my view on here?

You seem to be very saddled up on your high horse bearing in mind you yourself were undecided a few months back.

:lol: That was definitely one of the cited issues

I don't think it's going to fail though - closer political and economic union will see it through. If Britain collapses, they'll point to us as the warning of what may happen to those who leave.

If we don't collapse it may struggle more, I accept. This is one of the reasons why I don't think we'll get off easy in negotiations. They'll do just enough to make sure things don't look rosy here.

992.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi

Pound beginning to firm up as well. UK won't be alone defending the pound as comfort agreements would have been triggered with counter parties.

Edited by Park Life

What have I changed my view on here?

You seem to be very saddled up on your high horse bearing in mind you yourself were undecided a few months back.

You're claiming you were right about everything and ignoring all the stuff you've said wouldn't happen that has. Like Cameron standing down as PM, etc

You're claiming you were right about everything and ignoring all the stuff you've said wouldn't happen that has. Like Cameron standing down as PM, etc

Alex man give it a rest. :lol:

Me not knowing Cameron is going to step down is not me changing my view.

In these forum discussions, there is serious exchanges, piss takes from all members and sometimes both mixed together.

While Krugman is saying a lot of the stuff I've been saying, I think even you know I'm being tongue in cheek when I say I'm right about everything.

The whole point in discussing this sort of issue btw, is to make your case and understand others viewpoints and as such, views will change over time as events unfold.

May I kindly suggest you drink less coffee and get your nails clipped.

I meant the issue I was referring to. My point was that the EU superstate was definitely something people (maybe you?) had raised as a concern.

I guess there's a whole number of reasons on each side why people reached their views. Some will have more weight than others and some on each side will only be proven true or false in years to come.

People look at Osbourne and see a man who would rather have a shit weird looking hair do so he can tease some hair into the gap left by a receding hairline and they can't trust that sort of decision making. They assume he's hiding other stuff, so vote against him.

That's why we're in the shit. Osbourne's fucking Trump over.

No, not the superstate, the falling apart of the eurozone. It's almost as though some remainers didn't know what the issues were ;)

what has the eurozone got to do with our EU membership?