On prévoit que la clique française

essembeeofsunderland

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've played teams with Sammy Ameobi, Shane Ferguson, Paul Dummett, Adam Campbell, James Tavernier and Nile Ranger in this season. All young British players so any complaints about us signing players from a abroad should consider this.

As for Cliques, I don't see it as a massive problem. There's already been a clique of Ba, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Maveaux, Obertan and Abeid and it's never looked like causing a problem.

What could be more of a problem is the rules about home grown players. Will we end up having enough?

Regards all the overseas players on our books, will we be able to field an eligible team in Europe that's any cop?

yeh, the europe rules are pretty easy to get around

25 man squad

8 players trained in britain since 18

4 players trained at the club since 18

shouldnt be that much of a problem

yeh, the europe rules are pretty easy to get around

25 man squad

8 players trained in britain since 18

4 players trained at the club since 18

shouldnt be that much of a problem

Krul

Then youth in the "squad" but only Obertan, Simpson & Shola* anywhere near the bench?

* I know I know.

U21 players dont need to be registered to play

sammy, ferguson, taylor all count and the first 2 there can be registered to bump the numbers.

basically we can have our first 11 and 7 subs and then register 7 youth team players if we wanted to get the numbers right

U21 players dont need to be registered to play

sammy, ferguson, taylor all count and the first 2 there can be registered to bump the numbers.

basically we can have our first 11 and 7 subs and then register 7 youth team players if we wanted to get the numbers right

:good:

thanks Nerdmeister General

I'm not sure I give a shit about having English players in the team. They're mostly rubbish plus for every good one you can get about 4 frenchies. No brainer from a business point of view.

And having all the frenchies is helping us attract more. Hopefully they're up for the cold weather and the relegation fight