Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Aeris

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, sissokos translator was in my class at school! He doesn't even like football the jammy bastard

My girlfriend's a French/Spanish interpreter, I keep saying to her she should get a job at a football club, interpreting "it's a game of two halves"/"it's the result that counts" is a fucking swizz compared to what she does now!

I'm on about the knackers calling for his head when he wasn't backed in the summer. We should have had signed this lot then. Can't blame Pardew for having to rely on the likes of the ameobis and Nile Ranger off the bench.

Not saying he's had a brilliant season but some of those blaming him for everything this season want to look at themselves

Aye, I agree with that 100%

Its days like today that make having a season ticket worthwhile. Everyone was superb, and I include Cisse in that. Ha ha as well to the prick in front of me who left "disgusted" after 2-1. :D

Did he have impressive shoulders?

I'm having to wake up for the 7.25 showing of MOTD ffs. Mental result, I was dancing in the stand at the end of the Reading game once they showed the full times. What a day of footie. :D

Obviously that was an incredible performance from Sissoko and he will deserve the column inches tomorrow but Gouffran was superb as well.

This.

Gouffran looks like he has the same spark that Bellamy had (when he didn't have the huff). Chases, gets stuck in, has lightning pace and plays intelligent passes to team mates.

All that and he doesn't have a face you want to punch. Brilliant signing.

This.

Gouffran looks like he has the same spark that Bellamy had (when he didn't have the huff). Chases, gets stuck in, has lightning pace and plays intelligent passes to team mates.

Was impressed by so many aspects of that performance that it's hard to single any one out, though I will say that it was excellent to have someone who can take advantage of a fast break and actually put in a shot on target at the end of a dribble (other than HBA).

Speaking of, Ben Arfa must be itching to get back in the side. Of course this same 11 will start against Tottenham regardless of his availability, assuming no injuries deservedly so.

This.

And doesn't see women as having faces that he wants to punch (Allegedly?).

Btw just look at the table now - 12th, 8 points clear of the drop and five points behind the wall pushers* in 7th.

Eee-eye Eee-eye ee-eye oh...

*who have two games in hand and a goal difference swing of +22 mind :lol:

Where d'ye get 12th from?

"FEED THE MOOSE! FEED THE MOOSE!"

Just watched last night's MOTD, we actually looked pretty good, like the team that did so well last season. Gouffran looked good and the Mouse was outstanding, what a massive player in stature and ability he looks - can't believe we got him for £1.8m! I've actually got that feeling that I'm looking forward to games again, even against the better performing teams. On a side note, I shall eat humble pie for saying I'd rather have Marv on instead of Guti yesterday, was a cracking header from Spiderman :jonas:

Fucking great day yesterday, I couldn't complain about a single performance and the atmosphere was just brilliant. Loved the team reactions to the goals (especially the winner) and at the end of the game.

Sissoko is looking like he would have been a bargain at £15m let alone for what we've paid for him. Gouffran looks like a very usefull addition to the squad. Pacy, great work ethic and just keeping stuff simple. Could argue he could have had a better shot for Sissokos first goal but on his weaker foot (looks pretty comfortable with both tbf) he made the keeper work and we got the reward.

Most pleasing of all is that we showed the fight to come back from behind which bodes very well for the rest of the season.

As tough as a time Gutierrez has been having, he was superb yesterday. Covered every inch of grass, cracking header. his only problem is his final ball. new signings were very impressive. Cissé need to find last season's boots, we would have won the easily. Completely dominated the first half. am I right in thinking its the first comeback win under pardew?