Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Aeris

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheer mate. I seen them on ESPN Goals. Was hoping for extended highlights.

Anyway to download last nights MOTD?

Er check the 101greatgoals link mate - the MOTD highlights are on there to stream, amongst other extended highlights. Plus vids and gifs of the individual goals.

Er check the 101greatgoals link mate - the MOTD highlights are on there to stream, amongst other extended highlights. Plus vids and gifs of the individual goals.

Anyone have a gif for when Sissoko skinned Cole? Want to watch that one again!

:lol:

I do feel sorry for Ba tbh. No goals, a defeat and a smashed hooter. Apart from an own goal, missing a penalty or a red card (although I'd probably take on of those over facial disfigurement), I can't imagine a worse return to a former club.

Just seen it on goals on Sunday and it's definitely a straight red. Two footed and he jumped into it. He probably landed a bit in front of Jonas so certainly didn't make that bad a contact but it was definitely dangerous and exactly what theyre supposed to be stamping out.

With regards to the Colo/Ba incident, it could have easily been a pen but I think the fact that he got the effort in so he got the advantage was why Webb didn't give it. It wasn't a red card though, his eyes were only ever on the ball. It was just unfortunate for Ba.

Not really, at worst dangerous play (foot up) indirect free-kick is the rule.

Not really, at worst dangerous play (foot up) indirect free-kick is the rule.

Did they not change the rule about indirect freekicks in the box all being penalties the other year? Mind you pass backs are still indirect so there is an ever so small chance I'm talking shite!

Anyway, he still got his attempt away so I don't think it should have been pulled back for a penalty or a freekick.

I do love a good indirect free kick in the box, the goalmouth packed with all 11 of the defending team who charge out after the first touch like Allied soldiers on the D-Day landings.

Had a mate over watching the leeds game at the same time i was watching the Newcastle one, early doors on theirs the opposition had it ruled they had passed back to the keeper, nice free kick in the box with pretty much the entire squad in front of it - funny as fuck to watch!

Shearer scored one against West Brom 2002ish after a layoff from Nobby I think.

Aye, that one was fucking class. Solano faked the layoff, causing the entire wall to flinch, then rolled it to Shearer who hit an absolute thunderbolt.

Watching the game again.

23 minutes in and I'm loving the amount of pressure we're putting on high up the pitch. Both fullbacks getting forward well. Debuchy well placed with a few well timed interceptions too.

Russian commentary is unsettling me though.

Watching the game again.

23 minutes in and I'm loving the amount of pressure we're putting on high up the pitch. Both fullbacks getting forward well. Debuchy well placed with a few well timed interceptions too.

Russian commentary is unsettling me though.

You downloaded it? If so where from?

I remember Sheedy scoring a good one in the promotion season. Pretty sure we were wearing the yellow and green adidas kits at the time.

Was the year before in a 1-1 draw at Blundell Park. 'ah was they-a' as the mackems might say. :)

P.s. Was the umbro yellow/green kit.

Edited by Howmanheyman