The Road To Amsterdam ArenA (UEFA Europa League 2013) - THE END

Aeris

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame the other two English sides got through as well, we'll be almost totally ignored by the media in favour of them again in the quarters.

Keep it that way I say ! fuckthm .

Y know what they say Monnaz - Fly low, avoid radar .

Aw fer fucks sake, aa had just made a cuppa and was settling doon fer another 30 minutes of nail-biting entertainment and Cisse fucked it up.

Brilliant.

On more than one occasion Tiote was a liability, and Hedeira came close.

Didn't think Santon was as effective on the right as he has been on the left.

I was a bit surprised Pardieu gave Campbell 20 minutes, I was thinking more 10 mins or none.

Saylor man o' the match, nee doot aboot that.

Hope Cabaye will be OK for Wigan.

The ESPN commentary is soooo full of clichés, gets a bit tedious after a while, then on top of that you have to put up with whoever that jock wank was, especially coming out with his slating of Tiote early on claiming that he'd have to clean his game up if he ever wants to play for 'one of the big teams'...

... however, cracking result and beautiful cross and header to win the match, albeit a tad late ;)

Taylor proved he's the God of defence. England call-up for fucks sake Roy!!!!!!!!! He probably eatin his nails of in regret now...that shitty fuck.

Edited by Aeris

Six foot two he stood on the ground weighed one hundred and seventy nine pounds. But I saw that giant of a man brought down to his knees by love. STEVEN TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Aeris

I thought was Taylor MotM, followed by Jonas, he looked a new player as a CM tonight.

He was reborn tonight. Cabaye's best replacement tonight without hesitation. Excellent call Pardew!

Teams left in:

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Lazio

Benfica

Rubin Kazan

Basel

Fenerbahçe

Basel or Rubin Kazan next round please. Whens the draw BTW?

Teams left in:

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Lazio

Benfica

Rubin Kazan

Basel

Fenerbahçe

Basel or Rubin Kazan next round please. Whens the draw BTW?

Friday. And I want to go to Lisbon. Or Rome. Went to Basel before, nice but expensive. Wouldn't mind Fenerbache, we stopped at Istanbul airport on the way to Kharkiv but it cost 60 quid to get out the airport :(