Newcastle v Stoke

Happy Face

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted, not the best performance ever but so happy to beat those twats and their cap sporting twat of a manager. God how I hate that team. Two moments of brilliance from us really, from Cabaye and Marveaux. Sissoko made some superb runs but couldnt find the final ball today. Anybody else got annoyed with that cunt of a co-commentator? Kept saying Sissoko has no consistency in his game. That after the start he's had here. What an absolute tit.

On a side note, Cabaye has to stop taking our corners ffs.

Delighted, not the best performance ever but so happy to beat those twats and their cap sporting twat of a manager. God how I hate that team. Two moments of brilliance from us really, from Cabaye and Marveaux. Sissoko made some superb runs but couldnt find the final ball today. Anybody else got annoyed with that cunt of a co-commentator? Kept saying Sissoko has no consistency in his game. That after the start he's had here. What an absolute tit.

I get what he's saying about Sissoko to an extent, in that his surging runs where he takes the ball past several players tends to lack an end ball. But saying he has 'no consistency' is a bit much.

West Ham and Fulham have Chelsea and Spurs away respectively next weekend, whilst we're at Wigan. Could quite possibly jump up above both. Stoke have West Brom, could go either way.

We'd be a point behind Swansea today if we'd have beaten them. Not bad really.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Never heard a co-commentator who has anything positive to say about NUFC. To a man they all hate us, especially since Sky and the like keep putting on either ex-mackems or ex-whoever we're playing to co-commentate our games.

Wasn't wild about Cisse's celebration actually and I think it was telling that only two players ran over to celebrate with him. Usually last-gasp winners are greeted with scenes of insane jubilation - not so here. I feel a bit miserable nit-picking things like that after a good victory from a losing position but it worried me a bit.

Good result against a difficult side to play, especially with some key players not really on form (Sissoko, Gouffran.) Yet another masterpiece from Cabaye too, what a player.

Wasn't wild about Cisse's celebration actually and I think it was telling that only two players ran over to celebrate with him. Usually last-gasp winners are greeted with scenes of insane jubilation - not so here. I feel a bit miserable nit-picking things like that after a good victory from a losing position but it worried me a bit.

Think the celebration was delayed a little bit because they weren't sure if he was onside or not (of course, he was, just a bad error by Wilson).