West Brom vs Newcastle United

2bias

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So often this year we have dominated one 45 minutes, and looked a shadow of ourselves in the other half (Villa a prime example), but we need another big performance in the 2nd half and need to take our next opportunity on goal.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Have say we deserved more goals that what we have. Elliot isn't filling me with confidence, he looks nervous as fuck. No way was that even free kick, Perch got the ball so cleanly. Stupid refs again.

Seems like a much improved performance so far.

Need to win now that the mackems and Stoke are winning, would be so typical of the season if Norwich won today too. I can see us having a nervy half and them bundling in 2 goals in the 90th minute :unsure2:

I say it every time but I absolutely despise Trevor Francis.

To be fair I've heard far, far worse this year going back as near as last week. Brian Little and Niall Quinn have been agony on the ears.

Hope these missed chances don't come back to bite us on the arse.

Also let's hope we can keep this up for the full 90 minutes as far too often this season we haven't been able to do this and just end up sitting back when we take a lead.

We'll try and sit on it and West Brom will get an arse kicking from Clarke. Elliot has been iffy and the Ref/linesmen also worry me too.

Hopefully if we do set back Ben Arfa gets some action so we can hit them on the counter.