West Brom vs Newcastle United

2bias

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the worst result. Would have taken if before the game after last Sunday aye

But when you take the lead and are by looking like the better team then why suddenly decide to sit back? Fucking lack of balls

mbiwa goes right back to elliot and puts it out for a corner

cant blame pardew for that, players have to take some of the flak for the second halfs this season

Pardew out.

Lost faith in him in a matter of 2-3 games sadly. Not because of the results, but the cowardly gutless tactics which he never seems to learn from. At first I thought it was just because of the lack of players due to injuries. But its just that he's dropped his balls off in a drain somewhere.

Hatem Ben Arfa - One minute we're told he's 100% fit. Then we're told he won't start a game for a while because he still has injury problems. Correct me if I'm wrong - but if he's injured, what the fuck is he doing on the bench? And if he's not, fucking us him!!!!!!!

But when you take the lead and are by looking like the better team then why suddenly decide to sit back? Fucking lack of balls

Not arguing with that. Pardew is probably being too negative as usual, but it sounds like we had chances to be 2 or 3 up. Bear in mind I'm following this game via text updates from Mallorca. Just saying a point is a decent result.