Royal baby boy.

essembeeofsunderland

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Royal Fanny is ruined!

Must text her and tell her to do her pelvic floor exercises. I only hope she had an epidural - you don't feel a bloody thing :D

ITV cut to a 'scene of what is happening at the hospital right now' which was two police men standing either side of a closed door, ffs.

Edited by ewerk

These 'I don't care' Facebook/twitter posts and everything are arguably more annoying than the morons who go on on about it. Not mentioning it all outside of a dedicated thread on a Newcastle message board is obviouslu the way to go.

To be fair, the news coverage is boring as fuck, but then again put on a 24 hour news channel at any time and try not to slit your wrist with a shard of broken glass.

It's why I'm not allowed in Wetherspoons :(.

It's being reported by the BBC that the whole word is ecstatic at the arrival of the new Royal parasite. Which is manufactured propaganda I think people should be entitled to point out as such. The media reaction has been nowt short of cretinous, and I'm normally perfectly happy to hear about real news events on 24 hour channels normally.

Edited by Renton

The one thing that does confuse me though is that even though most people are generally pro-Royal family, I've not met a single person who would go wait outside a fucking hospital for them. Where do they come from?!

Aye I've seen "nation rejoices" on any number of news tickers. Does it fuck. And live footage of a closed hospital door ffs. "This is the very door that new parents William and Kate will come through with their new baby..."

Aye I've seen people come through doors before. At least liven it up by sticking a bucket of water over it or something.