Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The composure was insane - how often do you see a player skin a keeper like that?

How many times would you see Dyer and to a lesser extent Bellamy - shit themselves in a 1 on 1 situation!

Just watched the highlights of all the games yesterday. Arsenal are comically good at the minute. Wilshire's goal, as others have stated, is just out of this world. If they do get Benzema in January I reckon they're odds on to break their cup drought at least, with the Premier League a distinct possibility. Injuries pending, mind.

I'd like to see Arsenal win the league, just to show up the thick know nothing bastards calling for Wengers head every 5 mins. Still wouldnt want to pay for a season ticket there mind :unsure:

My 'lifelong' Arsenal supporting friend had pretty much washed his hands of them in the summer, saying Wenger had lost it and the club was going backwards and he wasn't bothered about them any more etc etc. The cunt is now crowing like a cunt, the cunt.

I like Wenger's style - and Arsenal haven't cheated like Man City or Chelsea. They've really spent 'big' and have been fairly sound economically.

I wouldn't mind seeing them win it - for the record I hate everybody else's fans.

I think he's done okay but it's all about taking your chances.

Dummett and Santon are both the same age as Ferguson and in my opinion they are both better players.

That said I wouldn't write anyone off at 22.