Other Games

Park Life

He loved it in 88 when they won the euros in Germany...there was a near riot in the village pub the night Rikjaard gobbed in Rudi Voellers hair, he defended the right of the whole of Europe to treat Germans in this manner :)

:lol:

My Dad's similar but it's the Germans he loves, (He spent a few years there in the 60's), "I tell you what, them Germans mind, wouldn't surprise me if they done well this year" etc.

P.S. He was apoplectic when Frank Ri-card (might as well spell it phonetically);) spat at Voeller. :D

Edited by Howmanheyman

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night internationals make for dull weekends football wise. <_<

I work every other saturday. Last week I'm at work that night for our 2-1 win at Cardiff so I can't go out and have a few pints to watch it. Every fucking International weekend I'm off sitting twiddling my thumbs, next weekend back to work for our game v Liverpool. :glare:

I work every other saturday. Last week I'm at work that night for our 2-1 win at Cardiff so I can't go out and have a few pints to watch it. Every fucking International weekend I'm off sitting twiddling my thumbs, next weekend back to work for our game v Liverpool. :glare:

Might be a blessing in disguise, that one.

:lol:

I suppose it would take a sunderland chairman to replace a manager with no premiership experience with another manager who has a good record against NUFC.

And we think we have it bad with Ashley.

FYP.

Pen to Swansea.......

3-0! :lol:

Really hope our lot go into next weeks game with the same attitude they approached today, we got arrogant last year and paid the price Pardew needs to keep them professional.

Absolutely. Take nothing for granted. Got our arses served to us last time precisely because we underestimated them. I'd like to think Pardew and all the players will have learnt something from that.