Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Oviedo injury looks like it must've stung.

Yeah just read it was the pitch rather than a tackle or anything... really sucks that, feel for the guy. Broken leg apparently, that'll be his season over.

aye lad i know did something similar slid to block a cross and caught them on the grass, broken leg.

poor fucker he's been playing well for everton too, they didn't miss baines at all when he was out

He has, it really is a shame. Especially given it's simply down to a crappy League 2 pitch.

Arsenal (who were abject in the first half) have come from 1-0 to be winning 2-1. Puts a chasm between us and the rest of the league.

Good...

Or it's 2-2 :lol:

Edited by The Fish

Why does fish keep for firing blanks?

Man city still continue to get dodgy decisions. Like us, Spurs get a perfectly good goal ruled out at one nil. Then a dodgy pen.

What're you talking about Willis? It's a tweet embedded.

Are you on tapatalk?

:lol:

And Mourinho complaining over West Ham's tactics. Exactly what did he do at Old Trafford earlier in the season? Hypocrite.

Jose Mourinho accused West Ham of playing "19th-century football", after his Chelsea side were held 0-0 in Wednesday's league encounter.

The Blues had 39 efforts on goal, while the visitors only managed one, having spent most of the match defending.

"This is not the best league in the world, this is football from the 19th century," said Mourinho.

"The only [other] thing I could bring was a Black and Decker [tool] to destroy the wall."

"It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play. It's very difficult," added Mourinho, whose side are now three points behind league leaders Manchester City after they won 5-1 at Tottenham.

"A football match is about two teams playing and this match was only one team playing and another team not playing.

"I told Big Sam [West Ham manager Allardyce] and I repeat my words: they need points and, because they need points, to come here and play the way they did, is it acceptable? Maybe, yes.

"I cannot be too critical, because if I was in his position I don't know if I would do the same. Maybe."

Allardyce, whose side remain in the bottom three but recorded only their second clean sheet in 11 matches, hit back at Mourinho's comments.

"He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've outwitted him - he just can't cope," said the Hammers boss.

"He can tell me all he wants, I don't care.

"I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down saying we play rubbish football.

"It's brilliant when you get a result against him. Hard luck, Jose."

Allardyce also praised his team's defensive performance, with his team having conceded 17 goals in their previous five fixtures going into Wednesday's match.

"Tactically we got it right in two areas particularly: one was in stopping [Eden] Hazard, Oscar and Willian and [samuel] Eto'o scoring goals; and the other one was stopping them scoring from set plays. We did a fantastic job."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25956108

:lol:

Allardyce "outwits" Mourinho. Still keen on the Real job probably.

I also like the way he sees a draw as outwitting Mourinho.

Surely it's just barely matching wits when you make no attempt whatsoever to beat them.

Aye the fucking glee in his response. "He can't cope." He's third in the league, shed head.

i hate that fat cunt allerdyce

He has no redeeming features whatsoever.

He is the only manager we've had where I've wanted to see the back of him from the minute he arrived. Never been as miserable as a fan as when he was in charge.