Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the bottom 3 on goal difference

Which will surely get worse tomorrow night?

Yaya Toure is eligible and even without Aguero and Fernandinho and Samir Nasri and Javi Garcia and Matija Nastasic, theyre still insurmountably better than sunderland

All but one of their away games are against the top seven sides who are chasing points. They keep losing or drawing against shit teams at home when the pressure is on. They're fucked, man. :)

I still think they'll survive. Too many terrible sides. Fulham are down, Cardiff too, but Norwich are bloody terrible.

They're in the bottom three NOW. They've got a shit run in. They've got a cup final. They've got a another cup game v Southampton. They were bottom at Christmas. They've had their 'good' spell. They keep losing games like Hull.

They're in the bottom three NOW. They've got a shit run in. They've got a cup final. They've got a another cup game v Southampton. They were bottom at Christmas. They've had their 'good' spell. They keep losing games like Hull.

Aye, true enough.

They beat Man City earlier this season, wouldn't surprise me if they park the bus and grind out a draw or snatch a win.

Against all odds attitude to all their big games means they have nothing to lose. They'll stay up, might even grab a cup. :crazypilot:

How many times have City beaten them since the takeover? I might just be selectively remembering here, but I can't shake the feeling that the mackems always seem to get a result against City.

Seems like the last time Sunderland beat Man City at home was in 1998.

Last two PL meetings (both at the Stadium of Shite), mackems have beat them 1-0.

Last 3 seasons looks like this:

2013/2014 Sun 10 Nov Sunderland 1 - 0 Man. City Premier League 2012/2013 Wed 26 Dec Sunderland 1 - 0 Man. City Premier League Sat 06 Oct Man. City 3 - 0 Sunderland Premier League 2011/2012 Sat 31 Mar Man. City 3 - 3 Sunderland Premier League Sun 01 Jan Sunderland 1 - 0 Man. City Premier League 2010/2011 Sun 03 Apr Man. City 5 - 0 Sunderland Premier League

Heinz: http://www.manchestercity-mad.co.uk/head_to_head/manchester_city/vs/sunderland/index.shtml

Manchester City - sunderland off and Stoke - Swansea having a 2nd inspection.

Everton - Palace called off.

Edited by The Fish