Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no secret they're desperate. They blatantly couldn't give a fuck about anything other than profits on player trading, collecting the TV money and making the ground look full as if there's absolutely no problems at this club, no sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've got a share in one which works out okay, go to about a third of matches. If Rafa signs up I'll be looking forward to next season.

Didn't fancy the spurs game so gave the ticket away to a friend whose a spurs fan. :D

So IF Rafa signs.....

Would those who've given up be tempted?

No. There's not a single game you can't get a ticket for without a season ticket. It costs no more buying singles and you have the ability to withdraw your funding of Ashley's fuck ups if and when he makes them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to end my own boycott, hopefully it'll be worth it although I expect them to dick Rafa around at some point I don't think it'll be next season. Not sure whether to go game by game or ST. 10% seems canny enough IF they do well and keep the promises plus gives you the free membership for away games, but game by game gives you the option tocsuck it and see.

I'm going to end my own boycott, hopefully it'll be worth it although I expect them to dick Rafa around at some point I don't think it'll be next season. Not sure whether to go game by game or ST. 10% seems canny enough IF they do well and keep the promises plus gives you the free membership for away games, but game by game gives you the option tocsuck it and see.

SCAB!

SCAB!

:D A man if your conviction should get out there and picket.

As good as time as any to ask you though, are you glad now the fans turned up last day of the season and supported the team?

SCAB!

Nah, I believe Rafa has them where he wants and has got out of them what they should've done years ago. Still don't trust them but I do trust Rafa. I'm quite happy to go back and have no doubt I'll boycott again in the future as I'm quite an obstinate twat. :D

Definitely plan on going to a few games next season and am looking forward to it for the first time in what seems like fucking ages. Not going to get a ST though.