brides wanting a double barrelled surname

essembeeofsunderland

A good point, Essembee, reminds me of the old tale of the Red Indian boy asking his Father about their unusual names and how they got them. The Father patiently explained that the new Parents in their tribe named their children after the first thing they saw after their babies were born, "for example, our friend and neigbour walking past, 'Eagle Soaring' was so named as that was the first thing his Father saw after his birth, likewise 'Running Bear' who is our Chief. Tell me, why do you ask, 'Two Dogs fucking'?"

Are they wanting to keep their surname more than accepting just the surname of the groom.Jessica Ennis is now Jessica Ennis-Hill.In this case it's probably down to her ego but i think it could be thought of as a snub to the groom and his surname.

yes but he gets to grab on to her guns when he's hanging out the back of her. a small compromise in the scheme of things.

What happens when a double barreled marries another double barrelled in the same scenario?

Mr and Mrs Bunch-Of-Fucking-Fannies?

And what if their children grow up and marry other children with 4 names? And what if their children...etc

changing things slightly,what are the fa rules on players being called single names which aren't their real names such as Pele and that mexican kid at Man Utd.Could Shearer have told them he want's Big Al on the back of his shirt .

Yes.