Cardiff - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with the 3 points and first half performance but absolutely fuckin sick of seeing us sit back in the second half man. Pardew just doesnt fuckin learn does he?

We were lucky in the end to escape with the win, on the balance of play Cardiff deserved the draw. We were awful second half.

Debuchy is not better than Simpson. Williamson is still shit. Cisse has lost the plot.

Excellent result for the spoon army.

Another fucking gift conceded. Schoolboy from Williamson, he's let us down there but we held on and that's a great three points.

Great first half. Another making the most of it in the second. I feel a bit sorry for Cisse. He is so different compared to a year and a bit ago. Looks almost as if he has resigned himself to his form as well. His body language does not tell of a player who is really enjoying his football. He did well with his movement today I thought though, especially in the first half, just needs a break.

Happy with the 3 points and first half performance but absolutely fuckin sick of seeing us sit back in the second half man. Pardew just doesnt fuckin learn does he? We were lucky in the end to escape with the win, on the balance of play Cardiff deserved the draw. We were awful second half. Debuchy is not better than Simpson. Williamson is still shit. Cisse has lost the plot.

I don't think he did set us up for that, we came out strongly at the start of the second half. I honestly think we're just psychologically a bit weak and perhaps panic a bit. Something to work on probably, off the back of building confidence when we successfully do see the game out.

I was talking of this particular game, of course. I think they looked awful.

They did first half, we should have put more away. But we had to expect a reaction second half. They've not rolled over for anyone.

I don't think he did set us up for that, we came out strongly at the start of the second half. I honestly think we're just psychologically a bit weak and perhaps panic a bit. Something to work on probably, off the back of building confidence when we successfully do see the game out.

No. You are wrong.Its obvious to see that, especially if youve even played the game, we pulled everyone back into our half and played on the counter. Why sit back? Why let them come onto you?

No. You are wrong. Its obvious to see that, especially if youve even played the game, we pulled everyone back into our half and played on the counter. Why sit back? Why let them come onto you?

I'd argue that we only started doing that after they scored and became more assertive, but I'll defer to your presumably greater knowledge. Either way, I just made £60 out of this game so I'm happy to be wrong!

I'll take the 3 points gratefully.

We deserved to win it but only by our first half display.

Second half was nail-biting and when they scored from Willo's fuck-up I thought we were going to throw it away.

Why Pardew took Remy the goal-scorer off and not Cisse, I'll never know.

Gouffran was nowhere near as good as he was last week.

Pardew should have brought BenArfa on for more than 5 minutes.

Was surprised to see Jonas make an entry.

Tiote had a much better game.