Newcastle United - Liverpool

Aeris

Says 76% on the Sky app, versus 87% for Liverpool, which feels about right to me. Got a feeling that we looked better on TV than in the flesh, because I think some of the comments on here are ott. Mind, glad I missed that BT coverage.

My stat was about Tiote alone, not the entire team.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debuchy my man of the match today - he was everywhere - but both full backs were superb. It's nice to see them showing their obvious class and I hope it continues. :up:

I wonder if CT will take the bait :lol:

Got to agree though. Debuchy's best game for us that I've seen

Aye they've had a few rough ones this season but both had good games today. I've said it a couple of times but Dummett really impressed me, he's only appeared in tougher fixtures in his prem appearances and hasn't looked overwhelmed, to come on at centre back today and play like that was impressive.

Aye Dummett looks class - someone called him a 'rough diamond* but I honestly think he's better than that. Pardew's worked well with him according to local journos and he's been with the Welsh senior squad - as well as winning a trophy at St. Mirren.

I never expected to see him -

A. Score

B. At Centre Half

- Well, so soon anyway!

*Which is how Michael Owen described a young Andy Carroll incidentally.

At least it seems like TheRollingStones did.

:blush2:

Debuchy my man of the match today - he was everywhere - but both full backs were superb. It's nice to see them showing their obvious class and I hope it continues. :up:

Yup they just need some consistency. I believe Mbiwa can come good to eventually.

Aye Dummett looks class - someone called him a 'rough diamond* but I honestly think he's better than that. Pardew's worked well with him according to local journos and he's been with the Welsh senior squad - as well as winning a trophy at St. Mirren.

A. Score

B. At Centre Half

- Well, so soon anyway!

I wonder how Andy Carroll would describe Michael Owen

A. Score

B. At Centre Half

- Well, so soon anyway!

Aye, what a feeling it must be to score for the toon. He's a left back normally right? he looked very composed in a less familiar position especially against one of the best strike partnerships in the league. It's good to see local lads come through tbh, I'd love to see us following Southampton's academy as an example of how to produce and bring through talent.

Lush streams for BT sport by the way, fuck paying them any money.

Dummett scores, 'er YES!,,,, er amazing.... well i never....'

Sturridge scores 'YYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, 2-2, there it is, SAS, thats what we came to see (jizz flying all over Owen's top lip)'

Ginola spot on for the lot of them.

Aye, what a load of fucking wankers. I've rarely seen such bias, even for Man U. Marriner can get to fuck too, that was a disgraceful showing.

Thought Tiote, Cabaye, Debuchy, Remy and Goufrran were all excellent yesterday. Also thought Mbiwa was having a good game before his sending off. In fact the only let down was Ben Arfa in the second who constantly gave away possession cheaply and looked less and less interested as the game wore on.

Would have snapped your hand off for a draw before the game so I've got to be happy with it after the sending off. Thought we were looking comfortable before the sending off though so its a shame we didn't get the three points in that sense.

Hopefully - given the circumstance in which the point was achieved - it'll fill us with confidence for next week.

I would like to think Swansea thrashing Pob and his boys 4-0 will have the opposite effect. Another fine appointment from the man who brought you Di Canio. :lol:

all this fucking stevie this stevie fucking that. i remember when his bags were packed for chelsea. hes languished there and they all know it.

Well they offered me £50k a week what would yee dee?

Anyway, magnificent performance from the toon yesterday, we were BY FUCKIN FAR the better team before the sending off, and nothing I saw yesterday has stopped me thinking they are scum. I was convinced your man Suarez was going to score that free kick, well done the toon though.

He looked like he'd won the lottery like :lol:

Reckons it was the best moment of his career - despite winning a trophy with St.Mirren.

Was told yesterday by a lad that knows him he was told he was going in the summer but Pardew had also told all the players that whoever came back fittest would start the pre-season games. Dummet came back fittest of everyone, got his games, put in excellent performances and hasn't looked back.

Good to hear if true. Proper desire to succeed at this club.

Well they offered me £50k a week what would yee dee?

Anyway, magnificent performance from the toon yesterday, we were BY FUCKIN FAR the better team before the sending off, and nothing I saw yesterday has stopped me thinking they are scum. I was convinced your man Suarez was going to score that free kick, well done the toon though.

Stevie being Liverpool through and through (a true red) I would expect him to stay and not consider leaving for Chelsea.

Stevie being Liverpool through and through (a true red) I would expect him to stay and not consider leaving for Chelsea.

He was an Everton fan as a kid, hardly a true red. Players have only one crack at the chance of a career most would give a kidney for, and they stop being fans, with the very odd exception, very,very quickly. Wayne Rooney was 19 when he left Everton, his family is steeped in support for EFC, but money talks. If Liverpool hadn't won the European Cup in 2005 he's have gone around then iyam.

Was told yesterday by a lad that knows him he was told he was going in the summer but Pardew had also told all the players that whoever came back fittest would start the pre-season games. Dummet came back fittest of everyone, got his games, put in excellent performances and hasn't looked back.

Good to hear if true. Proper desire to succeed at this club.

Would have been a shame to let him go as he's looked nothing but solid - the goal is obviously a nice bonus!

It's a shame a lot of the other lads have looked unfit this season. :lol:

Well I was wrong well done lads you played really well let's keep the momentum going for the Mackems game. We definitely need a proper centre forward crosses were going into the box and nobody was there. I think it was Stevie who said " keep the faith" well I don't mind admitting he was right I was wrong and I'm more optimistic for the next few games now.