Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

No, read again, I made a statement. You then applied the statement to yourself, not me. And yes, this retort is nearly as your initial response. Jog on, there's a good chap person. 

Your right! I've read back, fair play.

2 hours ago, Nefilim said:

Very nicely spotted! 👍

"Always a bit sad and pathetic when a man"

That gendered me as a man. Lucky for you I am a man.

Renton currently mopping his brow at his luck. 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

If it turns out that this is the image wikiki's architect "accidentally" shared I wouldn't be even the slightest bit surprised tbh.

As Renton says, the end needs to be blunted though! 

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

She's away to drop off and/or pick up a brown envelope filled with 'intel' and keep an eye on the small boats through eye holes cut out of a newspaper.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, ewerk said:

Still definitely would.

She definitely pulls that smirk just as you’re approaching the billy mill roundabout 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye I'm expecting a bounce in the polls here. Gullis to take over from Raheem Sterling as the face of Gillette. 

• Haha 4

This is an odd one.

image.png.7d78ec8fda7b28911edcf4b32cec083e.png

Foreman earned £73k after tax. Can't afford £24k p.a. on his mortgage? Today, if you buy a fiarly average house in many areas for say 350 - 400k, you will be paying more than £2k a month on your mortgage. So he's effectively admitting he can't budget to buy an average house on his ministerial salary? Shows how much the tories have fucked up the economy. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is an odd one.

Foreman earned £73k after tax. Can't afford £24k p.a. on his mortgage? Today, if you buy a fiarly average house in many areas for say 350 - 400k, you will be paying more than £2k a month on your mortgage. So he's effectively admitting he can't budget to buy an average house on his ministerial salary? Shows how much the tories have fucked up the economy. 

How many lattes must that cunt be drinking?

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

How many underage rent boys must that cunt be molesting and then buying their silence?

FYP

4 hours ago, Renton said:

This is an odd one.

Plus with the expenses he’d be able to claim it’s effectively a much higher salary than that.