Politics

Christmas Tree

There's a decent article on the Guardian that explains why this shell company approach to tax avoidance is only available to the already wealthy. Which is what makes it grossly unfair. It's also transpired that Cameron blocked EU attempts to make tax avoidance with trusts more difficult. In other words, keeping privileges in place for the privileged. I hope the thin lipped cunt slips in dog shit.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

How fucking creepy are the photos of Cameron's dad. They look like Cameron after he's had a sip out of the fake Holy Grail

[emoji38]

I'm not sure whether this will change anything. I had already just assumed that the tories got up to this sort of thing just like I wasn't surprised to learn that Cameron is partial to a nosh from farmyard animals.

I hope this makes those people, who are not well off, but still voted Tory, realise that they are essentially voting for a party who couldn't care less about them. Even worse, a party that is trying to shaft them while taking care of their privileged friends.

Sadly, I doubt it will make a difference.

I'm not sure whether this will change anything. I had already just assumed that the tories got up to this sort of thing just like I wasn't surprised to learn that Cameron is partial to a nosh from farmyard animals.

I hope this makes those people, who are not well off, but still voted Tory, realise that they are essentially voting for a party who couldn't care less about them. Even worse, a party that is trying to shaft them while taking care of their privileged friends.

Sadly, I doubt it will make a difference.

You're describing CT there so you could ask him?

The number of people going with the "it's not illegal so it's fine" line is embarrassing. Setting aside everything else, the fact that it took 4 intentionally misleading statements from No. 10 before he was prepared to finally admit the truth is a fucking disgrace.

And that's before you even take a look at the fact that the bloke has been very vocal on the morals of tax avoidance, whilst privately blocking the EU from addressing it, and personally benefitting from it himself.

I hope the pressure continues to bear down on him and that more comes out and makes his position untenable. I'd love to see the slimy cunt having to make a tearful resignation speech on the steps of No. 10.

Given the line they took with Jimmy Carr et al and how that was 'morally wrong' then the legality or otherwise shouldn't matter that much. It's almost like they're a bunch of lying hypocrites.

• 2 weeks later...