Politics

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i hope it's gove. he's such an awful, slimy cunt - even our cretinous electorate would probably vote him out 

I honestly think you’re giving our cretins too much credit. 
They’d lap the odious little lickspittle up like a dog eating chips. 

A heavy fine is the punishment if any offence has been found to have been committed. However, the very recently sidelined press spokesperson Aleggra Stratton told the press last month that:

Conservative Party funds are not being used to pay for any refurbishment of the Downing Street estate.”

42 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

A heavy fine is the punishment if any offence has been found to have been committed. However, the very recently sidelined press spokesperson Aleggra Stratton told the press last month that:

Conservative Party funds are not being used to pay for any refurbishment of the Downing Street estate.”

I gather she was a once-respected journalist. If you lie down with dogs, don't be surprised if you wake up with fleas. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Can someone start ordering Boldon Taxis until they get CT and ask him to please explain how this is BAU? [/Renton] 

Anyone got any jobs at their place? (Asking for a friend once he gets his redundancy when it's mothballed).

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Anyone got any jobs at their place? (Asking for a friend once he gets his redundancy when it's mothballed).

Ah shit sorry man, didn't realise that was you. 

• Like 1

Dropped it from nowhere. Part of our recent pay deal was a promise to look at some kind of extra bonus for working through the pandemic. Looks like this is the unexpected Brucie's bonus we weren't expecting. Anyway, no idea what I'm going to do in the future as the well I'd draw from is getting smaller and shitter but I still can't see me going full CT just yet. :good:

I might take up writing spoof sitcoms based in a regional paper's sports department but I think that ship's sailed. Lol. Laters! :D

Shit news. Hope something comes up for you sooner rather than later. And honestly, I've always thought you have a flare for very funny writing, maybe if you think outside the box you can career change to something more suiting your talents?

My last day in my job today and my last in the NHS for 20 years as it happens. Im about to find out what it's like working in the real world.

• Like 3

Dropped it from nowhere. Part of our recent pay deal was a promise to look at some kind of extra bonus for working through the pandemic. Looks like this is the unexpected Brucie's bonus we weren't expecting. Anyway, no idea what I'm going to do in the future as the well I'd draw from is getting smaller and shitter but I still can't see me going full CT just yet. :good:

Ah shit, HMHM. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it ends up being a good thing for you in the long run. 

I agree with Renton about your writing. Love reading your stuff - a sitcom with a Ryder-inspired main character almost writes itself. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Really sorry to hear that, mate. Best of luck in finding something else

• Like 1