Politics

Christmas Tree

Never seen anyone so desperate to drag people into arguments they’re barely even interested in. I bet he’s got a crib sheet on hand with all his stock responses around the trans debate. He’s already using a few just to try to lure people in anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Alex said:

Never seen anyone so desperate to drag people into arguments they’re barely even interested in. I bet he’s got a crib sheet on hand with all his stock responses around the trans debate. He’s already using a few just to try to lure people in anyway. 

Today’s leftists literally think that anything they don’t agree with is hate speech.

4 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Wordle 225 4/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 225 3/6

🟨🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Asprilla said:

why don’t you just talk normally?

yes I would have a problem with my wife and daughter changing in a room with a “woman” that still has a penis

You've probably shared a changing room with gay men - do you think you were at risk of assault or do you come from a generation who make jokes about "backs to the wall" and reckon you could spark out a puff no bother? 

1 minute ago, NJS said:

You've probably shared a changing room with gay men - do you think you were at risk of assault or do you come from a generation who make jokes about "backs to the wall" and reckon you could spark out a puff no bother? 

Quite a leap there

This isn’t something I made up btw, lots of women don’t feel safe about sharing safe spaces with biological men and I for one think their concerns should be listened to and not labelled as bigotry

i happen to mentor a young trans music producer and use the pronouns she asked me to 

2 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Hopefully that’s all of us

Honestly mate, the takeover has changed a lot of things imo. Everyone on here now rightly wants to enjoy the ride that’s coming and all the joy and excitement that is going to bring for us and our kids.

Theres also no escaping the political leaning of the board. We are all also getting older with less inclination to copy and paste to “win” an argument on the internet.

You’ve had a good try at getting “discussions” going but nobody is interested.

Much better to use this place for your enjoyment of the club, the countless funny stories and witty observations.

If you really want online “discussions”, then probably best try them on twitter etc and save this place for the happy NUFC times. 

Just my two penneth, but I do have experience in your situation 👍

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Quite a leap there

This isn’t something I made up btw, lots of women don’t feel safe about sharing safe spaces with biological men and I for one think their concerns should be listened to and not labelled as bigotry

i happen to mentor a young trans music producer and use the pronouns she asked me to 

My point was that men are just as unlikely to be hit on by gay men in that situation as women are by trans women. 

The idea that predators go to  the effort of pretending to be trans just to get into toilets or changing rooms to attack women is fear mongering nonsense along the same lines as anti-gay propaganda from the 80s where men and boys were somehow under constant threat. 

It's all an excuse for "other" bigotry. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Honestly mate, the takeover has changed a lot of things imo. Everyone on here now rightly wants to enjoy the ride that’s coming and all the joy and excitement that is going to bring for us and our kids.

Theres also no escaping the political leaning of the board. We are all also getting older with less inclination to copy and paste to “win” an argument on the internet.

You’ve had a good try at getting “discussions” going but nobody is interested.

Much better to use this place for your enjoyment of the club, the countless funny stories and witty observations.

If you really want online “discussions”, then probably best try them on twitter etc and save this place for the happy NUFC times. 

Just my two penneth, but I do have experience in your situation 👍

I appreciate your sentiments…!

Rayvin is pretty cool to knock ideas around with but yeah it’s a lost cause probably 👍🏼

• Like 1