Politics

Christmas Tree

Anyone watching this? (Boris's sorry not sorry) 

How does he get away with it, we know that he's lied to parliament. Starmer is going at it - but he's not saying "you lied, walk" - why not?

Theresa has just properly laid the boot in ... "either the Prime Minister didn't read the rules, didn't understand the rules, or didn't think they applied to him. Which is it?"

:lol:

Edited by Craig

Just now, ewerk said:

Ian Blackford nearly getting himself hoyed out for refusing to withdraw his obvious comment that Johnson misled the House.

I don't blame him (for his refusal). It's fucking ridiculous that he's being forced to remove what is the fucking truth.

He's just been chucked out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Johnson defending himself against Starmer by bringing up Jimmy Savile. Can the cunt stoop any lower?

*Spoiler alert*

Yes he can.

Can't remember who said it, and paraphrasing, but someone said their hatred had for Johnson had changed from complete to visceral. I am beyond visceral now, not only for him but all his sycophant MPs. Blaming Savile on Starmer is really beyond the pale. What is wrong with this cunt? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

What is wrong with this cunt? 

He's a parasitic Tory cunt of the highest order? 

Thinks he's done fuck all wrong and has the temerity to blame to opposition benches for not allowing the country to deal with the important issues. 

This is a VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT issue, the fucking Bunglecunt.

Even this highlights his incompetence like. His idea of putting a fire out is hoying a load of petrol on it. Like I said previously, they’ve made it worse every time they think they’ve pulled a clever stunt to suppress this. I think this might be another miscalculation. Hope so anyway 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Even this highlights his incompetence like. His idea of putting a fire out is hoying a load of petrol on it. Like I said previously, they’ve made it worse every time they think they’ve pulled a clever stunt to suppress this. I think this might be another miscalculation. Hope so anyway 

Well, there's allegedly damning photographs knocking around. A little drip feed now will keep this newsworthy. 

• Like 1

What’s depressing as fuck is that, not too long ago, had a PM held one, single, party whilst the country was under lockdown, they’d have walked the minute it came out. 

Sue Gray investigated 16 parties at No.10

16 times, at least, these cunts thought “fuck it, let’s get lashed”. 

My dad died at home, in pain, without the standard of palliative care he’d get in a hospital, because he didn’t want to die alone, and he knew we’d have to follow the rules. 

Meanwhile, this cunt was getting shitfaced on our coin, on a regular basis, with his cunt pals and workers. 

My hatred for this privileged waste of fucking oxygen is absolutely incandescent, and I wish nothing but the worst for him and his ilk. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s depressing as fuck is that, not too long ago, had a PM held one, single, party whilst the country was under lockdown, they’d have walked the minute it came out. 

Sue Gray investigated 16 parties at No. 10

My dad died at home, in pain, without the standard of palliative care he’d get in a hospital, because he didn’t want to die alone, and he knew we’d have to follow the rules. 

Meanwhile, this cunt was getting shitfaced on our coin, on a regular basis, with his cunt pals and workers. 

My hatred for this privileged waste of fucking oxygen is absolutely incandescent, and I wish nothing but the worst for him and his ilk. 

God I'm sorry to hear that. I feel the same way with my sister. At the same time I feel completely impotent about it. And you know, all this happening after he (allegedly) nearly died from covid himself. I genuinely wish he had. Sorry if that offends the gammon on here. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

He's a parasitic Tory cunt of the highest order? 

Thinks he's done fuck all wrong and has the temerity to blame to opposition benches for not allowing the country to deal with the important issues. 

This is a VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT issue, the fucking Bunglecunt.

Quite apart from all that when they think it’s going well for them all the likes of Johnson and JRM all they want to do in the chamber is demonstrate how witty, clever and well educated they are. Like that pathetic line “he vacillates, we vaccinate” Johnson aimed at Starmer. He was going to trot that one out irrespective of what he was being asked about in relation to the pandemic response at that time. Now the boots on the other foot and they’re pretending they give a shit about improving people’s lives and all this is getting in the way of that. 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Quite apart from all that when they think it’s going well for them all the likes of Johnson and JRM all they want to do in the chamber is demonstrate how witty, clever and well educated they are. Like that pathetic line “he vacillates, we vaccinate” Johnson aimed at Starmer. He was going to trot that one out irrespective of what he was being asked about in relation to the pandemic response at that time. Now the boots on the other foot and they’re pretending they give a shit about improving people’s lives and all this is getting in the way of that. 

Oh yeah, the fucking irony of him seemingly giving a shit would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. 

Bringing up Saville was fucking awful - even by his standards. That's the cunt trying desperately not to fall down the well completely. Time for his backbenchers to stamp on his fingers because if they don't, they're going to get pulverised at the next election.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Renton said:

Can't remember who said it, and paraphrasing, but someone said their hatred had for Johnson had changed from complete to visceral. I am beyond visceral now, not only for him but all his sycophant MPs. Blaming Savile on Starmer is really beyond the pale. What is wrong with this cunt? 

Well known “anti leftist/woke “ trope…. Starmer let Saville off. Johnson is playing to his base, it completely and utterly out the Trump/Bannon play book…

• Like 3