Politics

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Elon Musk is another cunt

I remember when I used to think he was really cool, but fucking hell he is such a dickhead.

• Like 1

I find the Maus banning - and I realise it's just one school board - properly disgusting. Morally, intellectually, artistically, at a human level, everything. It just makes you despair.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I should just have said Murdoch tbf, the younger Hitchens brother was just the first cunt that sprung to mind that will likely have an article in the next Mail on Sunday attempting explain why Tennessee might be write to ban Maus (with a side-column about the dangers of LGBT rights).

2 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Lockdown party report delivered to Downing Street - BBC News

I hope if I'm ever investigated , for a potentially illegal act - that the investigator gives me the report first too.

Jesus , what kind of country do we live in. Utter fuckin madness. Where else would you give the report to the person its implicating?

It was always going to Johnson who was the one who commissioned it. Also the met is effectively investigating itself. What kind of country? One without a proper constitution and that is ripe for corruption. 

• Like 2

This won't stand I don't think. If it's an obvious cover up, and it is, the emails will be going back to MPs this week. 

His only hope is that people think we'll wait and see what the coppers say first, and the public fury is spread out across today, when the copper thing concludes, etc. Such that tory MPs can play it off as the public don't seem that arsed. I still think he's fucked come election time though, and all the shit they've got planned to make people worse off over the coming months. 

Labour are now polling as the party to fix the economy. 

I'm fucking so sick of this cunt though. This absolutely stinks. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

This won't stand I don't think. If it's an obvious cover up, and it is, the emails will be going back to MPs this week. 

His only hope is that people think we'll wait and see what the coppers say first, and the public fury is spread out across today, when the copper thing concludes, etc. Such that tory MPs can play it off as the public don't seem that arsed. I still think he's fucked come election time though, and all the shit they've got planned to make people worse off over the coming months. 

Labour are now polling as the party to fix the economy. 

I'm fucking so sick of this cunt though. This absolutely stinks. 

That's my take also but the longer this cunt gets away with things, the more he corrupts our institutions, the more I see of the apathetic enabling public, the more worried I get. For those wanting him to stay so he can do more damage to the tory party - no. This malignancy needs to be removed before its too late. 

Johnson statement at 3:30 and he's on the phone to Putin at 4pm. The speaker is such a fucking wet fanny - he was adamant that the house would be given time to debate findings, ask questions etc. Half an hour. 

Then he's fucking off to Ukraine, so no PMQs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Johnson statement at 3:30 and he's on the phone to Putin at 4pm. The speaker is such a fucking wet fanny - he was adamant that the house would be given time to debate findings, ask questions etc. Half an hour. 

Then he's fucking off to Ukraine, so no PMQs.

Tbh Putin may as well do his statement anyway, given the amount of money he pays the tory party. 

• Like 2