Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well Sunak’s just ‘celebrated’ a year in office so it’s probably time for a change 

Well yeah, it coincides with Brady's inbox opening. Great timing. I would piss myself if they went for another VONC though. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Greg Hands doing his usual "we see no great enthusiasm for Keir Starmer or the Labour Party".

Do they not see how that's even worse? They're getting fucking murdered even when, according to them, people aren't that fussed about voting for the alternative.

He’s my MP. One of the many who greased the wheels to get one of his unqualified mates a PPE contracts.

See him out canvassing quite a bit with his tory activists - they all look like Billy Bunter. He doesn’t like being heckled about the PPE stuff as it turns out.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What a horrible cunt this guy is, and a cowrd to boot. Probably knows his wife is going peg him with the one with barbs on tonight as his punishment. 

And the old stamp duty ploy again. Nothing is ever learned by these morons. Constantly playing to the extreme right of the party whilst fucking off the electorate. Bring it on.

Edited by Renton

The PPE stuff really sums them up. It was the early days of the pandemic but it was already clear, just going off other countries, how grave a situation it was. Tens (hundreds, as it turned out ) of thousands of deaths were on the cards and their FIRST FUCKING THOUGHT was: how much money can we make out of this? 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

Disappointed I missed the opportunity to call Ginolandtonic an easily lead moron over his ridiculous benefits opinion.

Oh it isn't just benefits he's moronic about. He also has some very dodgy opinions on immigration, and believes the whole rape gang conspiracy too. There's a strong whiff of alt-right in the air whenever he posts.

Ah, and he doesn't like it when you make jokes about Trump being assassinated.

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Oh it isn't just benefits he's moronic about. He also has some very dodgy opinions on immigration, and believes the whole rape gang conspiracy too. There's a strong whiff of alt-right in the air whenever he posts.

Ah, and he doesn't like it when you make jokes about Trump being assassinated.

So can I make a joke about fucking Trump in the eye with a shitty strap on until he’s a quadriplegic?

• Haha 4

So Apparently Hunt is not going to contest hjis seat next election. Given you can't really enter a GE race without a chancellor in place, who the fuck is going to replace him? Not a great look for the strong and stable government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/oct/21/jeremy-hunt-set-to-quit-as-mp-in-fear-of-a-portillo-moment

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So can I make a joke about fucking Trump in the eye with a shitty strap on until he’s a quadriplegic?

Yes, but if he dies at the end of this beautiful and heartfelt tale then you're out of fucking order, mate :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

So Apparently Hunt is not going to contest hjis seat next election. Given you can't really enter a GE race without a chancellor in place, who the fuck is going to replace him? Not a great look for the strong and stable government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/oct/21/jeremy-hunt-set-to-quit-as-mp-in-fear-of-a-portillo-moment

Predicted to win but an electoral pact would likely see him lose comfortably to the Lib Dems. I suspect it’s as much about having no interest in being in opposition as anything else

26 minutes ago, Alex said:

Predicted to win but an electoral pact would likely see him lose comfortably to the Lib Dems. I suspect it’s as much about having no interest in being in opposition as anything else

Aye, the same is probably true of Sunak. Couldn't give a fuck when they lose, He'll be off doing his billionaire tech bro stuff in California. It really is increasingly looking to me like the tories are utterly fucked for a generation to me, I've been saying this for a long time now but people are still pissing their pants. Look at the demographic breakdown by age below, they have literally NOTHING to offer to anybody under retirement age, they have utterly screwed the yong and working of this country. They'll probably lurch to the right with a new leader (FArage, Braverman?) banging on about the culture war and immigration, neither which will poll well with 80% of the demographic. And increasingly Brexit will look like the tory-owned catastrophe it it is. 

image.thumb.png.804c08e3325a04304e9a2b96bf93e3ec.png

• Like 1